View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.18%
  • june 20

    31 22.30%
  • july 1

    26 18.71%
  • july 12

    47 33.81%
  1. #12871
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,009
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hi bretttttt
    yeah, worked til 2 or so and came home and played video games!!!!!!!!!!!!

    also had a martini!!!!!!!

    Pass out woke out and thought why was the dog wearing my pants and glasses
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #12872
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    bubbz!
    Frank! Howdy PArd!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  3. #12873
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes
    Hey All..... I cant Beleive it.... but my wife talked me into setting up a facebook page! And.... just because she wanted me to play that Farmville game they have. She needed another friend to expand her farm! LOL
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  4. #12874
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes

    I just gotta (in honor of Veterans Day)

    In true Frank (STd) fashion he has given me the inspiration to post significant information..... he typically posts definitions or historical stuff......
    So here I go! (enjoy)


    Story Told By Rear Admiral Jay Donnelly At the North Central Regional held at Des Moines, Iowa, Lifted from the Illinois Scope Newsletter


    "In the beginning was the word and the word was God and all else was darkness and void without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun and the moon and the stars so that the light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the land and the sea and these He filled with many assorted creatures.

    And the dark smelly creatures that inhabited the land, God called ARMY and dressed them accordingly like trees and bushes. And the flighty creatures of the air, He called AIR FORCE and these he clothed in uniforms of light blue to match the sky, and the creatures who sailed on the surface of the sea, God called SKIMMERS. Then, with a twinkle in His eye and a sense of humor that only He could have, God gave them big gray targets to sail on. He gave them many splendid uniforms to wear. He gave them many wonderful and exotic places to visit. He gave them pen and paper so they could write home every week. He gave them afternoons off, movies and ice cream makers and he gave them a laundry to keep their splendid uniforms clean When you are God, you tend to get carried away.

    And on the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day at 0700, God looked down on the earth and He was not happy. So He thought about His labors and in His infinite wisdom, God created a "divine creature" which he called a SUBMARINER.

    And the SUBMARINERS that he created in His own Image were to be of the deep, and to them He gave the Dolphin insignia. He gave them black messengers of death to roam the depths of the seas, waging war against the forces of Satan and evil! He gave them submarine pay so they might entertain the ladies on Saturday nights, and impress the Hell out of the SKIMMERS. And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down on the earth and saw that all was good, but still God was not happy. In the course of His labors He had forgotten one thing. He himself did not have a submariner's dolphin. He thought about it and He thought about it and Finally satisfied Himself, knowing that not just anybody could be a SUBMARINER!

    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  5. #12875
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey All..... I cant Beleive it.... but my wife talked me into setting up a facebook page! And.... just because she wanted me to play that Farmville game they have. She needed another friend to expand her farm! LOL
    My daughters were trying to get me dragged into that....I told them I had more than enough to do with farm animals when I was still drinking.........They then proceeded to call me a pig.....I said Thank you, I am a pig; but a nice pig!!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  6. #12876
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    i had a dream helen was wearing no pants and a blind fold holding some duct tape???????


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Pass out woke out and thought why was the dog wearing my pants and glasses
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  7. #12877
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    dont know much about farm animals?
    have heard about young girls, dogs/cats and peanutbutter! but probably not true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    My daughters were trying to get me dragged into that....I told them I had more than enough to do with farm animals when I was still drinking.........They then proceeded to call me a pig.....I said Thank you, I am a pig; but a nice pig!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #12878
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    maybe God knew that the bumbleheads would not know how to use the torpedos correctly and blow them and their 500 million dollar little toy boat up!!! aka SCORPIAN!!!!!!!!!!!


    or forget how deep they could go with out exceeding crash depth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    BUMBLEHEAD!! ha ha LOL bumblehead!!!!!!!!!




    GO ARMY!



    oh yeah!!!!!!! and we get dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha



    -
    and we have babes!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    In true Frank (STd) fashion he has given me the inspiration to post significant information..... he typically posts definitions or historical stuff......
    So here I go! (enjoy)


    Story Told By Rear Admiral Jay Donnelly At the North Central Regional held at Des Moines, Iowa, Lifted from the Illinois Scope Newsletter


    "In the beginning was the word and the word was God and all else was darkness and void without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun and the moon and the stars so that the light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the land and the sea and these He filled with many assorted creatures.

    And the dark smelly creatures that inhabited the land, God called ARMY and dressed them accordingly like trees and bushes. And the flighty creatures of the air, He called AIR FORCE and these he clothed in uniforms of light blue to match the sky, and the creatures who sailed on the surface of the sea, God called SKIMMERS. Then, with a twinkle in His eye and a sense of humor that only He could have, God gave them big gray targets to sail on. He gave them many splendid uniforms to wear. He gave them many wonderful and exotic places to visit. He gave them pen and paper so they could write home every week. He gave them afternoons off, movies and ice cream makers and he gave them a laundry to keep their splendid uniforms clean When you are God, you tend to get carried away.

    And on the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day at 0700, God looked down on the earth and He was not happy. So He thought about His labors and in His infinite wisdom, God created a "divine creature" which he called a SUBMARINER.

    And the SUBMARINERS that he created in His own Image were to be of the deep, and to them He gave the Dolphin insignia. He gave them black messengers of death to roam the depths of the seas, waging war against the forces of Satan and evil! He gave them submarine pay so they might entertain the ladies on Saturday nights, and impress the Hell out of the SKIMMERS. And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down on the earth and saw that all was good, but still God was not happy. In the course of His labors He had forgotten one thing. He himself did not have a submariner's dolphin. He thought about it and He thought about it and Finally satisfied Himself, knowing that not just anybody could be a SUBMARINER!

    Last edited by supertek65; 11-15-2009 at 09:45 AM.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #12879
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,672
    Post Likes
    Morning, gang.

    I get to learn how to work with tile today.

    FUN, FUN, FUN.

    Thank god for the interweb. All the stuff I need is out there, I just have to steer clear of this site or I don't get anything done.

  10. #12880
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    good mornin jp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Morning, gang.

    I get to learn how to work with tile today.

    FUN, FUN, FUN.

    Thank god for the interweb. All the stuff I need is out there, I just have to steer clear of this site or I don't get anything done.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  11. #12881
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Likes
    morning all
    you'll have to post pics of the completed job, jp

  12. #12882
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,136
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #12883
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,672
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    morning all
    you'll have to post pics of the completed job, jp
    It will probably be a few weeks before the entire job is done. Have to give the vanity a little TLC before it goes back in. Trying to avoid buying a new one if I can.

    I'll be sure to put them in the wall of shame where they belong.


    I used vinyl flooring because this is a budget job. That stuff goes in quick and easy. Longevity will be determined, well, later. Have to replace the cove base tiles and every G%&^$*N one of them needs to be cut.



    Oh, well. Lunch is almost over and the foreman will be yelling at me to get back to work, soon.

Page 991 of 2423 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198498598698798898999099199299399499599699799810011041109114911991 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365