View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

33 24.63%
  • june 20

31 23.13%
  • july 1

26 19.40%
  • july 12

44 32.84%
    hey frank did you get some rest?
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hows did the remold go today JP
    Old floor up, new floor down.

Got to do some wall tiling over the next few days, but the bathroom is functional and that is important being that we only have one for 4 of us.

It's dinner time and miller time, now.

hi bretttttt
    yeah, worked til 2 or so and came home and played video games!!!!!!!!!!!!

also had a martini!!!!!!!

hey frank did you get some rest?
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hi bretttttt
    yeah, worked til 2 or so and came home and played video games!!!!!!!!!!!!

also had a martini!!!!!!!

Pass out woke out and thought why was the dog wearing my pants and glasses
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    bubbz!
    Frank! Howdy PArd!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Hey All..... I cant Beleive it.... but my wife talked me into setting up a facebook page! And.... just because she wanted me to play that Farmville game they have. She needed another friend to expand her farm! LOL

I just gotta (in honor of Veterans Day)

In true Frank (STd) fashion he has given me the inspiration to post significant information..... he typically posts definitions or historical stuff......
    So here I go! (enjoy)

Story Told By Rear Admiral Jay Donnelly At the North Central Regional held at Des Moines, Iowa, Lifted from the Illinois Scope Newsletter

"In the beginning was the word and the word was God and all else was darkness and void without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun and the moon and the stars so that the light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the land and the sea and these He filled with many assorted creatures.

And the dark smelly creatures that inhabited the land, God called ARMY and dressed them accordingly like trees and bushes. And the flighty creatures of the air, He called AIR FORCE and these he clothed in uniforms of light blue to match the sky, and the creatures who sailed on the surface of the sea, God called SKIMMERS. Then, with a twinkle in His eye and a sense of humor that only He could have, God gave them big gray targets to sail on. He gave them many splendid uniforms to wear. He gave them many wonderful and exotic places to visit. He gave them pen and paper so they could write home every week. He gave them afternoons off, movies and ice cream makers and he gave them a laundry to keep their splendid uniforms clean When you are God, you tend to get carried away.

And on the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day at 0700, God looked down on the earth and He was not happy. So He thought about His labors and in His infinite wisdom, God created a "divine creature" which he called a SUBMARINER.

And the SUBMARINERS that he created in His own Image were to be of the deep, and to them He gave the Dolphin insignia. He gave them black messengers of death to roam the depths of the seas, waging war against the forces of Satan and evil! He gave them submarine pay so they might entertain the ladies on Saturday nights, and impress the Hell out of the SKIMMERS. And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down on the earth and saw that all was good, but still God was not happy. In the course of His labors He had forgotten one thing. He himself did not have a submariner's dolphin. He thought about it and He thought about it and Finally satisfied Himself, knowing that not just anybody could be a SUBMARINER!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey All..... I cant Beleive it.... but my wife talked me into setting up a facebook page! And.... just because she wanted me to play that Farmville game they have. She needed another friend to expand her farm! LOL
    My daughters were trying to get me dragged into that....I told them I had more than enough to do with farm animals when I was still drinking.........They then proceeded to call me a pig.....I said Thank you, I am a pig; but a nice pig!!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

i had a dream helen was wearing no pants and a blind fold holding some duct tape???????

Pass out woke out and thought why was the dog wearing my pants and glasses

dont know much about farm animals?
    have heard about young girls, dogs/cats and peanutbutter! but probably not true?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    My daughters were trying to get me dragged into that....I told them I had more than enough to do with farm animals when I was still drinking.........They then proceeded to call me a pig.....I said Thank you, I am a pig; but a nice pig!!!

maybe God knew that the bumbleheads would not know how to use the torpedos correctly and blow them and their 500 million dollar little toy boat up!!! aka SCORPIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

or forget how deep they could go with out exceeding crash depth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMBLEHEAD!! ha ha LOL bumblehead!!!!!!!!!

GO ARMY!

oh yeah!!!!!!! and we get dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha

-
    and we have babes!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    In true Frank (STd) fashion he has given me the inspiration to post significant information..... he typically posts definitions or historical stuff......
    So here I go! (enjoy)

Story Told By Rear Admiral Jay Donnelly At the North Central Regional held at Des Moines, Iowa, Lifted from the Illinois Scope Newsletter

"In the beginning was the word and the word was God and all else was darkness and void without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun and the moon and the stars so that the light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the land and the sea and these He filled with many assorted creatures.

And the dark smelly creatures that inhabited the land, God called ARMY and dressed them accordingly like trees and bushes. And the flighty creatures of the air, He called AIR FORCE and these he clothed in uniforms of light blue to match the sky, and the creatures who sailed on the surface of the sea, God called SKIMMERS. Then, with a twinkle in His eye and a sense of humor that only He could have, God gave them big gray targets to sail on. He gave them many splendid uniforms to wear. He gave them many wonderful and exotic places to visit. He gave them pen and paper so they could write home every week. He gave them afternoons off, movies and ice cream makers and he gave them a laundry to keep their splendid uniforms clean When you are God, you tend to get carried away.

And on the 7th day, God rested. On the 8th day at 0700, God looked down on the earth and He was not happy. So He thought about His labors and in His infinite wisdom, God created a "divine creature" which he called a SUBMARINER.

And the SUBMARINERS that he created in His own Image were to be of the deep, and to them He gave the Dolphin insignia. He gave them black messengers of death to roam the depths of the seas, waging war against the forces of Satan and evil! He gave them submarine pay so they might entertain the ladies on Saturday nights, and impress the Hell out of the SKIMMERS. And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down on the earth and saw that all was good, but still God was not happy. In the course of His labors He had forgotten one thing. He himself did not have a submariner's dolphin. He thought about it and He thought about it and Finally satisfied Himself, knowing that not just anybody could be a SUBMARINER!

Last edited by supertek65; 11-15-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Morning, gang.

I get to learn how to work with tile today.

FUN, FUN, FUN.

Thank god for the interweb. All the stuff I need is out there, I just have to steer clear of this site or I don't get anything done.

good mornin jp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Morning, gang.

I get to learn how to work with tile today.

FUN, FUN, FUN.

Thank god for the interweb. All the stuff I need is out there, I just have to steer clear of this site or I don't get anything done.

Page 991 of 2270 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198498598698798898999099199299399499599699799810011041109114911991 ... LastLast