View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #12845
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hi guys was feeling down this morning so drove to the YMCA (about 4 miles) walked on the walking track 2 laps (.118 mile) per lap. and did 5 cures with a 20 lb. Then hit the Steam Room.

    pick my mood up. Did more then I should have I feel sick right But I hope to be doing it again next week.

    I only 1 lb down from My Diagnoses weight.
    LOL... get a chubby and you might get that pound back!!!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  2. #12846
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Happy Firday all.

    who's on call this weekend?
    not me either.... but I am working tomorrow to make up for the last 2 days!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  3. #12847
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    morning all!

  4. #12848
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Fun weekend ahead.

    Bathroom remodel.

    Started with fixing the floor, now we are up to floor and a new vanity and sink...

    Anyone betting on where it stops??
    now, you know you'll wind up ripping it all out to the studs

  5. #12849
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    page #1k within sights.............

  6. #12850
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,567
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    now, you know you'll wind up ripping it all out to the studs
    I sure as heck HOPE I don't wind up tearing it to the studs.

    I'm not up for that kind of weekend project.

  7. #12851
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Im betting jpsmith with be rerocking the bathoorm!

  8. #12852
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    i hate when that happens!

  9. #12853
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Fun weekend ahead.

    Bathroom remodel.

    Started with fixing the floor, now we are up to floor and a new vanity and sink...

    Anyone betting on where it stops??
    I got three daughters and one bathroom when we bought this old barn. I knew I needed to expand the traditional Tudor style bathrooms (one with sink and tub and one with sink and toilet) so I put in a shower ensuite and toilet and in the other room added a toilet......ended up at DOUBLE the budget with everything bought wholesale.....MOST EXPENSIVE ROOM IN THE HOUSE....GOOD LUCK>>>
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  10. #12854
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    I got three daughters and one bathroom when we bought this old barn. I knew I needed to expand the traditional Tudor style bathrooms (one with sink and tub and one with sink and toilet) so I put in a shower ensuite and toilet and in the other room added a toilet......ended up at DOUBLE the budget with everything bought wholesale.....MOST EXPENSIVE ROOM IN THE HOUSE....GOOD LUCK>>>
    This is EXACTLY what I am afraid of.

    What kind of IDIOT puts a non-water resistant substrate under a bathroom floor?



    Small water leak and two young boys that don't know how to dry their bodies properly yet led to the tile base swelling and heaving the tiles.


  11. #12855
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,361
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    I'm recovering today. I spent four hours on a roof in a nor'easter (including two hours after dark) replacing condenser fan blades because the client was too cheap to replace the motors at the same time. Two pullers, a mile of abrasive cloth, kroil, and standing on a bucket next to two 10 ton Carrier RTU's.

    A real hand workout!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #12856
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Morning all............ I see JP has his hands full redoing the floor with ceramic tile while expanding the shower into a 2 person walk in shower stall with hand laid decorative tile!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  13. #12857
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Morning all............ I see JP has his hands full redoing the floor with ceramic tile while expanding the shower into a 2 person walk in shower stall with hand laid decorative tile!
    I'm quarrying the tile myself in Italy, too.

Page 989 of 2276 FirstFirst ... 4898899399799829839849859869879889899909919929939949959969991039108914891989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event