View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #11688
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    that is correct
    wooden frame and all!

    have you figured out the mad max car??????

    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I believe that's a Morgan.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  2. #11689
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    here is a link to the worst teams of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think the colts are on it twice!!!!!1 lol

    http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/foot...ams/worst.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Dont see that happening.... not anytime soon anyways!
    But he can dream... as can you! Sorry to hear your a 9ers fan!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #11690
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    5 for 5 baby
    the steelers would be the second best
    6 for 7!!!!!!!!!! ahahahha succa!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Dont see that happening.... not anytime soon anyways!
    But he can dream... as can you! Sorry to hear your a 9ers fan!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  4. #11691
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  5. #11692
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,157
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    here is a link to the worst teams of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think the colts are on it twice!!!!!1 lol

    http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/foot...ams/worst.html
    That needs to be updated. Missed my miserable Lions,0-16

  6. #11693
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    wow
    could that be right?????????????
    55-10 in a superblow???
    i mean superbowl?
    must be a reprint
    who could be that bad???????????????/
    who was their quarterback?? craig morton???????
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  7. #11694
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    i would say to go 16-0
    and lose the big one is worse than not winning any!!!!!!!!!!

    2008 patriots worse team ever!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    That needs to be updated. Missed my miserable Lions,0-16
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #11695
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    wow !
    i checked and it is not a misprint it really is 55-10 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #11696
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Veterans Home Yaphank, NY
    Posts
    2,309
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    Icehouse is back and has posted asking for help:
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=408112

    He's currently in a bad way financially and anything we can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

    I posted a link on how to donate via Pay Pal.
    Thank You and everyone else. You guys are "Aces"
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

  10. #11697
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,157
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Thank You and everyone else. You guys are "Aces"
    Glad to see that your feeling better Bob. We were all concerned for ya. Good to have ya back.

  11. #11698
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    COLTS
    LOL
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  12. #11699
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    so, how long have you been on that bandwagon?
    I remember watching the 70 superbowl... number 6? We beat Dallas! Beat em with a field goal. I do remember watching them play before that.... but not sure how far back. Johnny U was Da MAn! I turned 8 in Feb of 70.
    How long you been on the Bronco Wagon? I am 47 now..... so for 39+ yrs I have been a colts fan.....
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  13. #11700
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    I remember watching the 70 superbowl... number 6? We beat Dallas! Beat em with a field goal. I do remember watching them play before that.... but not sure how far back. Johnny U was Da MAn! I turned 8 in Feb of 70.
    How long you been on the Bronco Wagon? I am 47 now..... so for 39+ yrs I have been a colts fan.....
    well, I was born in Denver and as anyone here can tell you, you are born a Broncos fan, so 35 years.

Page 900 of 2438 FirstFirst ... 400800850890893894895896897898899900901902903904905906907910950100014001900 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365