View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #11324
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,657
    Hey Bob
    Doctor tell you anything from the vest yet
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #11325
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    What you got going today?
    Hello everone just got in. Put in a compressor at a restaurant today. Got my foot in the door at a company that makes computer chips, been takeing care of their clean room for the last year and a half, so he's going to call us for bids now. Then stoped by a rest home I've done all their refrigeration for and their also going to call us now. Going to make some sales calls tomorrow got a school I espically want to talk to about doing some service work and see if I can sell some of those guardian filter lights that kill the H1N1. But for right now I'm going to watch the Broncos go 6-0. How was your day FCS?

  3. #11326
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Hello everone just got in. Put in a compressor at a restaurant today. Got my foot in the door at a company that makes computer chips, been takeing care of their clean room for the last year and a half, so he's going to call us for bids now. Then stoped by a rest home I've done all their refrigeration for and their also going to call us now. Going to make some sales calls tomorrow got a school I espically want to talk to about doing some service work and see if I can sell some of those guardian filter lights that kill the H1N1. But for right now I'm going to watch the Broncos go 6-0. How was your day FCS?
    had a good day thanks one step at a time and I'll make it to 80 or 90.

    sounds like you had a good day and a busy on too
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #11327
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    had a good day thanks one step at a time and I'll make it to 80 or 90.

    sounds like you had a good day and a busy on too
    You know I'm happy again. I'm just doing my own thing and I don't have to deal with the corprate BS. I worked in a greasy mess today, took me a half hour to clean all my stuff up when I was done, and I was in a good mood the whole time. I'm sure glad I got away for that place. Now if I can just build a big enough coustomer base to keep me busy I'll be set.

  5. #11328
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    You know I'm happy again. I'm just doing my own thing and I don't have to deal with the corprate BS. I worked in a greasy mess today, took me a half hour to clean all my stuff up when I was done, and I was in a good mood the whole time. I'm sure glad I got away for that place. Now if I can just build a big enough coustomer base to keep me busy I'll be set.
    Thats great I hope it works out. Sounds like your off to a good start.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #11329
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Hey all. Frankie 2morrow?

    Be careful driving bret, we don't need you getting into an accident.

  7. #11330
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Hope Broncos win, but they are down right now.

  8. #11331
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,862
    Hey, all.

    I think I had the easiest day I've ever had today.

    I picked up my new apprentice (found on this site, BTW) and after a quickie job on an RTU, ran him to the office and spent the day helping him set up a van and getting tires on my own.

    Good kid. I think he will do well.

  9. #11332
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,264
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Frankie, you up yet???
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  10. #11333
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,479
    Mornin' everyone...
    Had to go pick up the ole boy next door at midnight....the circle of life is not very respectful of the elderly....there is no dignity in old age.....it hurts me deeply to see a man with such pride be reduced to such a level. My God it seems cruel.....
    Got large amounts on H1N1 in BC and have two cases in our school....don't know what to think of this thing....everything is canceled and even had one employee go home yesterday after getting sick on the site.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  11. #11334
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Good Morning everyone.

  12. #11335
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Tiger morning. Broncos 6-0

  13. #11336
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Mornin' everyone...
    Had to go pick up the ole boy next door at midnight....the circle of life is not very respectful of the elderly....there is no dignity in old age.....it hurts me deeply to see a man with such pride be reduced to such a level. My God it seems cruel.....
    Got large amounts on H1N1 in BC and have two cases in our school....don't know what to think of this thing....everything is canceled and even had one employee go home yesterday after getting sick on the site.....
    Glad you were there for him.

    I hear you Karen is scared she or Andy will bring it home and I'll get it
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 872 of 2290 FirstFirst ... 37277282286286586686786886987087187287387487587687787887988292297213721872 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event