View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
Page 79 of 2235 FirstFirst ... 2969727374757677787980818283848586891291795791079 ... LastLast
Results 1,015 to 1,027 of 29052
  1. #1015
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    dammm it Bret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i GET 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I thought for sure it was going to hit on Friday.

    What can I say today been my day
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #1016
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,817
    okay i will let you slide this time!
    I was just telling Karen that I thought you would get 1000!


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    I thought for sure it was going to hit on Friday.

    What can I say today been my day
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #1017
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    I thought she said she was going to the Gym
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #1018
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,817
    No!
    I think she said she was going to work out!


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    I thought she said she was going to the Gym
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  5. #1019
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    No!
    I think she said she was going to work out!
    Oh ok that makes sense, Hummmm
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #1020
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,817
    helen never works out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Oh ok that makes sense, Hummmm
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  7. #1021
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    THATS WHAT YOU THINK
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #1022
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,206
    I'm back, glad you had a good day FCS. RC planes is an awesome idea. I bought a radio and engine back in high school and was going to build a plane but ended up building an airboat instead. I've been toying with the idea of building a plane one of these days. But whatever you decide will be awesome, sense you will be doing it with your son. Take care.

  9. #1023
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    24,947
    Quote Originally Posted by iron View Post
    I remember that,
    they were trying to launch the dummy
    but it did not really work that well
    Didn't work well on the dummy, but the 2 liters bottles will FLY. It really is amazing.

    Like I said, google it. People get REAL serious about this. Some make special nozzles to get maximum thrust and all sorts of other crap.

    We won't get that crazy, but we'll have a good time.

  10. #1024
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    I'm back, glad you had a good day FCS. RC planes is an awesome idea. I bought a radio and engine back in high school and was going to build a plane but ended up building an airboat instead. I've been toying with the idea of building a plane one of these days. But whatever you decide will be awesome, sense you will be doing it with your son. Take care.

    I think I'm going to have to get the RTF (ready to fly) hands are to shaking to do fine work but I think I can handle the control.

    It sound fun looking at the Mini-Super Cub RTF or the Super Cub RTF It's more then I should spend but it some I CAN DO with my son and hey as the sain goes you may be dead soon so enjoy life while you can
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #1025
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    I think I'm going to have to get the RTF (ready to fly) hands are to shaking to do fine work but I think I can handle the control.

    It sound fun looking at the Mini-Super Cub RTF or the Super Cub RTF It's more then I should spend but it some I CAN DO with my son and hey as the sain goes you may be dead soon so enjoy life while you can
    FCS,
    The flat bottom air foil high wing trainers are the best to learn on with a 'trainer' cord. Check out your local RC guys and they'll already have a guy that's moving on or a set up for you to try. Waaaay cheaper and the guys will love to help you....great way to get started.
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  12. #1026
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    FCS,
    The flat bottom air foil high wing trainers are the best to learn on with a 'trainer' cord. Check out your local RC guys and they'll already have a guy that's moving on or a set up for you to try. Waaaay cheaper and the guys will love to help you....great way to get started.
    what's a train cord? sound like you have some experice with this

    RC guys like a RC club?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #1027
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,486
    Nite all
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 79 of 2235 FirstFirst ... 2969727374757677787980818283848586891291795791079 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event