View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #7567
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    2000 post and still haven't said a damn thing. Called if I seen her phone? I would blow a gasket if Janet Jackson called me while I was work to ask me if I seen her phone.

  2. #7568
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    2000 post and still haven't said a damn thing. Called if I seen her phone? I would blow a gasket if Janet Jackson called me while I was work to ask me if I seen her phone.
    my wife called me today while I was on a rooftop to see if I knew where her keys are.

  3. #7569
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    If she called you to ask if you had seen her phone, you wouldn't complain.
    How would she be calling.

    Oh, Wait.

    Is she one of the ditzy ones?


  4. #7570
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    my wife called me today while I was on a rooftop to see if I knew where her keys are.
    So, it isn't just MY wife that calls her husband at work with stupid and useless questions that they can't answer.

    Makes me feel better to know that other men go through the same thing.

  5. #7571
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    So, it isn't just MY wife that calls her husband at work with stupid and useless questions that they can't answer.

    Makes me feel better to know that other men go through the same thing.
    When I got home, they were exactly where I told her to look.

  6. #7572
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    my wife called me today while I was on a rooftop to see if I knew where her keys are.
    OMG I'm glad I'm not married, I don't think I could tolerate that. I'm happy with my blue heeler she can't talk.

  7. #7573
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    How would she be calling.

    Oh, Wait.

    Is she one of the ditzy ones?

    dunno if she's ditsy or not, but my point was she is so hot that Jason would never get upset with her.

  8. #7574
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    OMG I'm glad I'm not married, I don't think I could tolerate that. I'm happy with my blue heeler she can't talk.
    I like to complain, but being married has been great for me.

  9. #7575
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    I like to complain, but being married has been great for me.
    It has it's ups and downs.

    Like james, I wouldn't change it.

  10. #7576
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Here it is........... touching!

    http://www.vfw112.org/images/vietnamwall.jpg

    Absolutely awesome. I've never been to The Wall, but have been to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, very, very moving.

  11. #7577
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Evening Bret and all. Hope your day went well. JP, hows your Dad and family doing?

    Bob, hang in there.

  12. #7578
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Evening all just got on today

    Andy home and we did lego's all day it was fun.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #7579
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    thanks I'll post a ribon in her name

    Hang in there big that hurts
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 583 of 2279 FirstFirst ... 8348353357357657757857958058158258358458558658758858959059363368310831583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event