OUR DEAR FRIEND HAS CANCER FCS - Page 518

View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

33 24.63%
  • june 20

31 23.13%
  • july 1

26 19.40%
  • july 12

44 32.84%
    bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

bob

we want bob

bob

bob bob bob bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobo bobobobobobobbobobobobobobboboboboboboboboboboboob bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo boboobobobobobobo

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    bob bob bob bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobo bobobobobobobbobobobobobobboboboboboboboboboboboob bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo boboobobobobobobo

bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobo bobobobobobobbobobobobobobboboboboboboboboboboboob bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo boboobobobobobobo[/QUOTE]
    oboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboobo bobobobobo[/QUOTE]
    bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobo bobobobobobobbobobobobobobboboboboboboboboboboboob bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo boboobobobobobobo[/QUOTE]
    bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobobobo
    bbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobob obobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobobobobobobbobob obobobobboboboboboboboboboboboobbobobobobobobobobo boboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboboobobobobobobo[/QUOTE]
    bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobbobobobobobobobo bobbobobobobo

bob

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I know I have a nap in my schedule for today. My pickup got backed into last night dented the driver side door. I know the gal who did it she's really hot, rich very attractive for a 50 year old woman. Anyhow her insurance will cover the damage, in the mean time I think I will pull the door panel today and see if I can pound most of it out. I haven't had an insurance claim sense 1998 and now I have 2 in one month. Just had the insurance adjuster look at the damage I did on the 4th yesterday. Ended up beeing $1600 damage, it will need a new bed side. I got a check coming for $1100, so I think I'm just going to pay the thing off and get something newer I got 147,000 miles on it and it's a 2000.

tigggger
    you got pics of the 50 yr old milf?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Good Morning!!! Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I know I have a nap in my schedule for today. My pickup got backed into last night dented the driver side door. I know the gal who did it she's really hot, rich very attractive for a 50 year old woman. Anyhow her insurance will cover the damage, in the mean time I think I will pull the door panel today and see if I can pound most of it out. I haven't had an insurance claim sense 1998 and now I have 2 in one month. Just had the insurance adjuster look at the damage I did on the 4th yesterday. Ended up beeing $1600 damage, it will need a new bed side. I got a check coming for $1100, so I think I'm just going to pay the thing off and get something newer I got 147,000 miles on it and it's a 2000.

bob

Page 518 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 1841846850851151251351451551651751851952052152252352452552856861810181518 ... LastLast