View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #6670
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Frank life off your back to the reg hrs
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #6671
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Good morning!!! Service manager called last night and I've decided to stay at least through the busy season. Just tired of diveing 75 miles at 5 PM to handle refigeration calls because we don't have any other techs that know refrigeration. I call BS on that one and the service manager agrees, but he told me it was due to the fact they can send me on a call and they know it will be done right. That gave me an ego boost, but I just need to slow down a little bit getting run to death. With that beeing said I need to get down to the 16th street mall to work on a make table.
    Hang in there hopefully they get you some help
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #6672
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Hope your doing better BOB
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #6673
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    James you working all weekend?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #6674
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,817
    love you bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hope your doing better BOB
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  6. #6675
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Good morning!!! Service manager called last night and I've decided to stay at least through the busy season. Just tired of diveing 75 miles at 5 PM to handle refigeration calls because we don't have any other techs that know refrigeration. I call BS on that one and the service manager agrees, but he told me it was due to the fact they can send me on a call and they know it will be done right. That gave me an ego boost, but I just need to slow down a little bit getting run to death. With that beeing said I need to get down to the 16th street mall to work on a make table.
    my wife has a quote...something about how if you are no good then nobody bothers you but if you are good everybody bothers you.

    too many people in our industry get divorced over the "feast or famine" routine.

    if you stay on during the "busy season" will you be able to find work closer to home during the "not busy season"? i would hate to see you not be able to prove your worth because some company doesn't have enough work to take a chance on you. especially since some company probably has enough work now to allow you to prove yourself and keep you on when things get slow.

    good luck.

    i gotta go paint may youngest girls room now...i was able to sneak away for just a little bit
    It's tube brushing season...93% done (39.35 miles of tubing)...only 1,242 tubes to go!

    Original member of the Raccoon Brotherhood.

    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

  7. #6676
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    James you working all weekend?
    Just got home and it is off to the in-laws for dinner. Hopefully there isn't too much to do tomorrow.

  8. #6677
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    118
    Hello Bret.
    Church tomorrow. Two kids visiting friends and relatives. That's about it for me this weekend. How about you?

    Greg

  9. #6678
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by MONUMENT SPECLT View Post
    Hello Bret.
    Church tomorrow. Two kids visiting friends and relatives. That's about it for me this weekend. How about you?

    Greg
    We just got back from flying THe RC Plane It wipe me out good but it was fun to do with Andy.

    Mother In-law coming up Sunday for a few days this week.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #6679
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    if you stay on during the "busy season" will you be able to find work closer to home during the "not busy season"? i would hate to see you not be able to prove your worth because some company doesn't have enough work to take a chance on you. especially since some company probably has enough work now to allow you to prove yourself and keep you on when things get slow.
    Very good point Jay
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #6680
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,494
    Frank

    I better your happy tonight
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #6681
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey J!
    welcome!
    glas to have you here!

    Frank
    BBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  13. #6682
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    Bzzztttt
    Damn... your to fast and I am toooooo slow!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Page 514 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 1441446450450750850951051151251351451551651751851952052152456461410141514 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event