View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #6137
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Just got home feel like crap.

    now wait a week
    Well I see you got thru the scan. We will be praying that the results are good. This must really be a terrible Tuesday, kind of a double whammy.
    Hang tough Bro!!

    Hello to all you other knuckleheads out here

  2. #6138
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    16,998
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    Well I see you got thru the scan. We will be praying that the results are good. This must really be a terrible Tuesday, kind of a double whammy.
    Hang tough Bro!!

    Hello to all you other knuckleheads out here
    Hey! I resemble that remark!

    nyuk nyuk nyuk
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #6139
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Hey! I resemble that remark!

    nyuk nyuk nyuk
    Wise guy huh?


  4. #6140
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Just got home feel like crap.

    now wait a week
    sounds like tigers plan!

    hope things go well for you!
    It's tube brushing season...93% done (39.35 miles of tubing)...only 1,242 tubes to go!

    Original member of the Raccoon Brotherhood.

    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

  5. #6141
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,203
    Hello FSC sorry your not feeling well. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

  6. #6142
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Hello FSC sorry your not feeling well. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
    don't worry, its probably just the syphilis acting up again.

  7. #6143
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,438
    Just a warning....
    This Canuck is off to the You-knighted states of Murica tomorrow...if they let me across the 49th.....
    We're over budget so I should be coming back with a couple new a$$holes....all facets of the systems work better than any of their systems have in 50 years, quieter, more versatile, 1000 tons of GHP doing process cooling, with 20% more added to the equipment and versatility....but your 25% over the estimate you gave us before we had drawings, specs (oh we never did get you those did we?) and we secured multiple contracts with green conscious buyers BUT.....
    Oh well let's rip it all out and put the ammonia POS back in...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  8. #6144
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Just a warning....
    This Canuck is off to the You-knighted states of Murica tomorrow...if they let me across the 49th.....
    We're over budget so I should be coming back with a couple new a$$holes....all facets of the systems work better than any of their systems have in 50 years, quieter, more versatile, 1000 tons of GHP doing process cooling, with 20% more added to the equipment and versatility....but your 25% over the estimate you gave us before we had drawings, specs (oh we never did get you those did we?) and we secured multiple contracts with green conscious buyers BUT.....
    Oh well let's rip it all out and put the ammonia POS back in...
    WHAAAAATTTtttttt??????
    No way!?!?
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  9. #6145
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Hey Bret. glad you made it back.... sorry to hear T Tuesday is a typical T Tuesday!
    BoB..... Ima knockin on your doorrrrrrrr!
    Hey TB... Tigger... SLC... Doug... Monkey... James.... STd... HeavyD...JP...Jay... Chick... ModelM.... and the rest of us knucklers out there!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  10. #6146
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,438
    Hey Bret and all you other degenerates.....How's the day?
    Getting up at 3am without the kids going to a sports game is unusual....
    I'll be on cell Bret...give me a call....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  11. #6147
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    24,943
    Hey, if we are knuckleheads, is Doug a canucklehead?

    Just a thought for the day after terrible Tuesday.

    Hope you are doing well, Bret and Bob.

    Good morning to everyone else, too.

  12. #6148
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,203
    Good morning!!!

  13. #6149
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    16,998
    Good morning, FCS and everyone!

    Canknucklehead. I like that one. I have to use that on my dad!!!!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 473 of 2235 FirstFirst ... 3734234634664674684694704714724734744754764774784794804835235739731473 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event