View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #6033
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    80
    Good morning every one...
    WHO DO I TRUST.....ME THAT'S WHO!!

  2. #6034
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,442
    Morning, all you free 'muricans'.....we're still part of the colonial bastaads up here in Canada eh!!! We didn't get our 'independance'. Besides kebec'd still be whining all way back to fraance n'est ce pas??

    Congratulations all.....have a good weekend and most of all .... RESPECT yourselves.....you deserve it and the world will be a better place for that...

    Bret and Ice.....independance is just around the corner.....stay the course guys....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  3. #6035
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Morning, all you free 'muricans'.....we're still part of the colonial bastaads up here in Canada eh!!! We didn't get our 'independance'. Besides kebec'd still be whining all way back to fraance n'est ce pas??

    Congratulations all.....have a good weekend and most of all .... RESPECT yourselves.....you deserve it and the world will be a better place for that...

    Bret and Ice.....independance is just around the corner.....stay the course guys....
    I never really understood the whole Quebecquois thing. Is there something wrong with Montreal that Paris could fix?

    I never thought that I would see two languages on a Campbell's soup can (like I saw in Toronto when I was 10) here in the States, but it looks like we now have a second language for all practical purposes...

    I just hope that we can undo some of these socialist mistakes in the next election. Otherwise, where will you guys go when you need medical care?

    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #6036
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,490
    Morning all

    Yesterday went well had a fun 4th with friends wipe out today not feeling the best but it was fun.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #6037
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,490
    Hope your reading this Bob.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #6038
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,015
    GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRNNNNIIINNNNGGG AMERICA!!!

    White Hot Screaming Death to Taliban Cancer Cells!






    oh and to the regular Taliban as well.
    It's tube brushing season...93% done (39.35 miles of tubing)...only 1,242 tubes to go!

    Original member of the Raccoon Brotherhood.

    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

  7. #6039
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,015
    what does 'fcs' stand for? i thought (after this thread) that it might pertain to "F~@%|^& Cancer Sucks".
    It's tube brushing season...93% done (39.35 miles of tubing)...only 1,242 tubes to go!

    Original member of the Raccoon Brotherhood.

    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

  8. #6040
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I never really understood the whole Quebecquois thing. Is there something wrong with Montreal that Paris could fix?

    I never thought that I would see two languages on a Campbell's soup can (like I saw in Toronto when I was 10) here in the States, but it looks like we now have a second language for all practical purposes...

    I just hope that we can undo some of these socialist mistakes in the next election. Otherwise, where will you guys go when you need medical care?

    TB,
    We are doomed to put up with kebec for eternity...it's our burden to bear....
    As for medical, yes it's got it's problems as does the USA's lack of universal health care....That's why we go south for the 'high tech' medical needs and why millions of elderly Muricans come up here to live and get free medical or order their prescriptions for 1/5 the price as in the USA....
    There are huge retirement communities that suck billions out of the medical system and God forbid anyone say anything they'd be slammed for being 'insensitive' or non-PC. On the other hand it doesn't cost $20,000 to have a kid.... We need to charge at least $10/visit to emerg or doctors office to start valuing it and set up a 'non citizen' payment for all those getting free medical shouldered by the few working people....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  9. #6041
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRNNNNIIINNNNGGG AMERICA!!!

    White Hot Screaming Death to Taliban Cancer Cells!






    oh and to the regular Taliban as well.
    lol
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #6042
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    what does 'fcs' stand for? i thought (after this thread) that it might pertain to "F~@%|^& Cancer Sucks".
    I that
    Facilities Care and Services
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #6043
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    TB,
    We are doomed to put up with kebec for eternity...it's our burden to bear....
    As for medical, yes it's got it's problems as does the USA's lack of universal health care....That's why we go south for the 'high tech' medical needs and why millions of elderly Muricans come up here to live and get free medical or order their prescriptions for 1/5 the price as in the USA....
    There are huge retirement communities that suck billions out of the medical system and God forbid anyone say anything they'd be slammed for being 'insensitive' or non-PC. On the other hand it doesn't cost $20,000 to have a kid.... We need to charge at least $10/visit to emerg or doctors office to start valuing it and set up a 'non citizen' payment for all those getting free medical shouldered by the few working people....
    That's a good Idea and it you should be required to do volunteer work of some kind to help pay for health care. I'm all for a minum number of years that a person MUST pay taxs before they can get the free or goverment suporrted health care.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #6044
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    TB,
    We are doomed to put up with kebec for eternity...it's our burden to bear....
    As for medical, yes it's got it's problems as does the USA's lack of universal health care....That's why we go south for the 'high tech' medical needs and why millions of elderly Muricans come up here to live and get free medical or order their prescriptions for 1/5 the price as in the USA....
    There are huge retirement communities that suck billions out of the medical system and God forbid anyone say anything they'd be slammed for being 'insensitive' or non-PC. On the other hand it doesn't cost $20,000 to have a kid.... We need to charge at least $10/visit to emerg or doctors office to start valuing it and set up a 'non citizen' payment for all those getting free medical shouldered by the few working people....
    $42,000 for my daughters' birth, because she needed extra tests and oxygen.

  13. #6045
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    I that
    Facilities Care and Services
    Farts Can Stink.

Page 465 of 2237 FirstFirst ... 3654154554584594604614624634644654664674684694704714724755155659651465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event