View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #27275
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=pEgp2ZLX2tw#!


    Iz zat in the air enuff fer ya Joe.......
    Looks like fun which one were you? I used to ride bmx, not quite that aggressive but tried pushing my limits.

  2. #27276
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    This is my old riding crew
    http://youtu.be/ywTHU0gfunE

  3. #27277
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Crazy man.....that first guy in the yellow sled almost cased the first landing.......
    I'll stick with the 40# bike landing on me in a bailout rather than a 400# sled......I don't bounce worth a $hit anymore....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  4. #27278
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Crazy man.....that first guy in the yellow sled almost cased the first landing.......
    I'll stick with the 40# bike landing on me in a bailout rather than a 400# sled......I don't bounce worth a $hit anymore....
    Lol ya I'm past that phase also, mostly because I have kids and can't afford to be hurt from a wipe out. That's how I used to spend winter.

  5. #27279
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,400
    Well, after an attempted drowning earlier, we took the ATVs back out and got a couple of miles and brought a few pounds of mud back home for momma's flower garden.

    Then, momma and I took a walk around the neighborhood long enough to wear the dogs out.

    Been counting calories, trying to eat better, control portion size and all that healthy crap that I hear the doctors and smarty-pants liberals telling me that I should.

    Must be doing something right, I've lost about 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I'm on the south side of 250 for the first time in a few years.

  6. #27280
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    I just ate half a medium pizza, part of a sub, both with ranch. It's a wonder how i still fit in my 30" pants, when I can't I will shape up or switch tags like Jerry Seinfeld

  7. #27281
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I just ate half a medium pizza, part of a sub, both with ranch. It's a wonder how i still fit in my 30" pants, when I can't I will shape up or switch tags like Jerry Seinfeld
    I haven't been in 30" pants since highschool....

    I just fit back into 38s...

  8. #27282
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I haven't been in 30" pants since highschool....

    I just fit back into 38s...
    Ya I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't be either lol, I just can't seem to do anything about it. I used to mason tend and was fit as a fiddle, now not so much, kids take to much time.

  9. #27283
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    Ya I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't be either lol, I just can't seem to do anything about it. I used to mason tend and was fit as a fiddle, now not so much, kids take to much time.
    Been there, brother.

    Now, mine are 10 and 12 and they can wipe themselves and mostly feed themselves, so a lot of the burden of off of us.

    The biggest problem that I've got to overcome now is inertia.

    My butt is bigger than ever and it's harder and harder to get it out of the chair.

  10. #27284
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Been there, brother.

    Now, mine are 10 and 12 and they can wipe themselves and mostly feed themselves, so a lot of the burden of off of us.

    The biggest problem that I've got to overcome now is inertia.

    My butt is bigger than ever and it's harder and harder to get it out of the chair.
    Yep that too, you wouldn't catch me indoors 5 years ago now it's the opposite.

  11. #27285
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    Yep that too, you wouldn't catch me indoors 5 years ago now it's the opposite.
    Yeah, it was more like 13 years ago for me.

    It will pass.

    Take them little ones outside. It is something that I regret NOT having done enough.

    My youngest is a major couch potato. He needs the full force of my boot in his bottom to get him moving.

  12. #27286
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Yeah, it was more like 13 years ago for me.

    It will pass.

    Take them little ones outside. It is something that I regret NOT having done enough.

    My youngest is a major couch potato. He needs the full force of my boot in his bottom to get him moving.
    Lol, summer time we go out, bought one a brand new dirt bike last year and now he should be able to ride this year, just have to fix my ride now!

  13. #27287
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    Ya I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't be either lol, I just can't seem to do anything about it. I used to mason tend and was fit as a fiddle, now not so much, kids take to much time.
    When I was 21, I had a job called "bricklayer's laborer. At the end of the first week, I thought I was going to die.

    By the end of the summer, I could pick up two 12" hollow blocks in each hand and place them on a plank higher than my head. I was tanned and tight, an actual "hardbody."

    In the past two years, I dropped 50 lbs and gained back 30, and since December I dropped 15, so I am close to my goal again. It took becoming aware of the calories I took in, and being willing to limit their intake.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 2099 of 2269 FirstFirst ... 10991599199920492089209220932094209520962097209820992100210121022103210421052106210921492199 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event