View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #26352
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    a drug test?????????????????????????????
    colonoscopy test I believe

    http://digital.bnpmedia.com/article/...0/article.html

  2. #26353
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    958
    Post Likes
    afternoon everyone. Bret hope all is well for you & family today. Very warm Sunday here getting Christmas deco up..I kind of like Andy's idea of y'all decorating on Christmas eve. Might have to call that one next year that way everybody gets involved. Keep the tree & stuff up till mid Jan. I really like it to be just a tad cooler doing this . Take care !
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

  3. #26354
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    I was witness to possibly the largest community outpouring I've ever seen this afternoon.

    There was a spaghetti dinner for Matthew.

    I could not believe the people that were there, both for a plate of spaghetti and to volunteer their time and love for Matthew.

    The man himself, Matthew, made an appearance, also. He looked great!

    Back to those numbers again... His numbers, White count, I'm guessing, were 3000. From what his mother said, at 900 he has to wear a mask and at 500 he has to stay home. 3000 is awesome. He was dragging his dad all over the place. Constantly eating, whether spaghetti or cookies or whatever. He was hungry.

  4. #26355
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    It was hard to be there and not be moved by the amount of people that were there showing support for the kid.

  5. #26356
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    25,501
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #26357
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone. It's great that the little fighter got so much support. That's the #1 thing he needs!

  7. #26358
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    afternoon everyone. Bret hope all is well for you & family today. Very warm Sunday here getting Christmas deco up..I kind of like Andy's idea of y'all decorating on Christmas eve. Might have to call that one next year that way everybody gets involved. Keep the tree & stuff up till mid Jan. I really like it to be just a tad cooler doing this . Take care !
    what"S the temp down there?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #26359
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I was witness to possibly the largest community outpouring I've ever seen this afternoon.

    There was a spaghetti dinner for Matthew.

    I could not believe the people that were there, both for a plate of spaghetti and to volunteer their time and love for Matthew.

    The man himself, Matthew, made an appearance, also. He looked great!

    Back to those numbers again... His numbers, White count, I'm guessing, were 3000. From what his mother said, at 900 he has to wear a mask and at 500 he has to stay home. 3000 is awesome. He was dragging his dad all over the place. Constantly eating, whether spaghetti or cookies or whatever. He was hungry.
    Good WC and appetite that's great
    If you help others then you are a Success

  9. #26360
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    It was hard to be there and not be moved by the amount of people that were there showing support for the kid.
    Knowing /seeing you not alone, people being there, is just hard to describe what it means and dose for you and your famliy,

    This thread is and you folks a a shining example of that.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #26361
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #26362
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Knowing /seeing you not alone, people being there, is just hard to describe what it means and dose for you and your famliy,

    This thread is and you folks a a shining example of that.
    I didn't see it, but I guess that mom broke down a few times throughout the day.

    I'll tell ya what, it made me hug both boys extra tight that night.

    cancer

  12. #26363
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    25,501
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone.

    cancer.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #26364
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone

Page 2028 of 2437 FirstFirst ... 10281528192819782018202120222023202420252026202720282029203020312032203320342035203820782128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365