View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    34 25.19%
  • june 20

    31 22.96%
  • july 1

    26 19.26%
  • july 12

    44 32.59%
  1. #24493
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    1,288
    'Mornin' Bret and the gang

  2. #24494
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #24495
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,482
    Cold and rainy here on the wet coast......Howdy Bret.......how's that brainy kid doin'? Got lots of 'stuff' lined up for him for the summer?

    How ya holdin' up Art? Keeping busy with mind occupying things...?
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  4. #24496
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Kinda. There are maybe a dozen questions I'd like to ask her, and I can't. That part is pretty frustrating.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #24497
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #24498
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    1,288
    'Mornin Bret, tb and everyone. Anyone got a few espresso shots to spare for the coffee?

  7. #24499
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,921
    Just wrapped up a miserable on-call week.

    65 hours all told since Monday AM.

    We've got one store that has turned into a serious sore tooth. Under remodel by another contractor and we've got to deal with all of the service calls, all of the BS.

    That there are 2 id10t managers there overnight that aren't literate enough to read the alarm panel to me doesn't help matters, but they call every time that the alarm goes off.

    Today, we've got a 10' deep ditch in the front yard for our sewage line.

    The torture never stops.

  8. #24500
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Today, we've got a 10' deep ditch in the front yard for our sewage line.

    The torture never stops.
    Sounds like you're getting a new lateral.

    At least you don't have a tank with an issue....
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #24501
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,921
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder

    Sounds like you're getting a new lateral.

    At least you don't have a tank with an issue....
    We're starting the process of tying into the municipal sewage system.

    The 10' deep ditch is for the run from the house to the road.

    Next step is trenching the basement floor, cutting in drains there to add a second bathroom.

    Guys are here, bright and early, digging away. Momma just took off to get a thick wad of bills to pay the man.

    Our septic tank has had 'issues' since we bought the place. We knew that this was coming, so we dealt with it and saved for it.

  10. #24502
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    We're starting the process of tying into the municipal sewage system.

    The 10' deep ditch is for the run from the house to the road.

    Next step is trenching the basement floor, cutting in drains there to add a second bathroom.

    Guys are here, bright and early, digging away. Momma just took off to get a thick wad of bills to pay the man.

    Our septic tank has had 'issues' since we bought the place. We knew that this was coming, so we dealt with it and saved for it.
    Yep that's a "service lateral."

    Hope the muni isn't charging more than a couple thousand for the connection fee....
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  11. #24503
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,921
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Yep that's a "service lateral."

    Hope the muni isn't charging more than a couple thousand for the connection fee....
    $2500 for tap in fee to the township.

    I won't break site rules by going into detail about the price of the contractor, but it is less than that for the 85' run complete.

  12. #24504
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,921

  13. #24505
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    A little project that mini-me and I are wrapping up today.

    Looks like a Sabre. Cool.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 1885 of 2294 FirstFirst ... 8851385178518351875187818791880188118821883188418851886188718881889189018911892189519351985 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event