View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #24064
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    been real busy as of late.
    anyone interested, I put up a pic thread in the pro chiller forum
    post the link to it pls
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #24065
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Hippie medicine store.

    One of those herbal and natural, homeopathic medicine places.
    wondering what it was
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #24066
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Happy Easter

    Time to get ready for Family Movie night.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #24067
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    post the link to it pls
    it is here.
    you're a pro member.
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  5. #24068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,331

  6. #24069
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,940
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Happy Easter

    Time to get ready for Family Movie night.
    I hope you and yours had a nice Easter. I went to my wife's families house for Passover seder last night. It was nice having Passover so in line with the Resurrection this year.

    Today was also my wife's birthday, so, big weekend.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #24070
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,469
    Me, Garry and the dogs chased the Ether Bunnny up on the mountain for 4 hours today.....no luck.....but I pealed enough weight off to stuff myself on Ether eggs....!!!
    Looks like you had a lot of interesting times in DC eh Bret.....?

    How's Julie doing Art...?

    The boys getting wound up for summer JP?
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  8. #24071
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,331
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Julie is making progress. She should start PT for her new shoulder soon. Chemo will get easier when she gets her new med port put in.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #24072
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart
    Me, Garry and the dogs chased the Ether Bunnny up on the mountain for 4 hours today.....no luck.....but I pealed enough weight off to stuff myself on Ether eggs....!!!
    Looks like you had a lot of interesting times in DC eh Bret.....?

    How's Julie doing Art...?

    The boys getting wound up for summer JP?
    The boys are perpetually wound up.

    Summer is no different for them, although mine seem to be of the rare breed that actually LIKE school.

  10. #24073
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    thanks
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #24074
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    it is here.
    you're a pro member.
    Looks like a fun job.


    A pain but fun
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #24075
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I hope you and yours had a nice Easter. I went to my wife's families house for Passover seder last night. It was nice having Passover so in line with the Resurrection this year.

    Today was also my wife's birthday, so, big weekend.
    Happy be to your wife
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #24076
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Julie is making progress. She should start PT for her new shoulder soon. Chemo will get easier when she gets her new med port put in.
    She already doing a round ????
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1852 of 2275 FirstFirst ... 8521352175218021842184518461847184818491850185118521853185418551856185718581859186219021952 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event