View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #22855
    timebuilder's Avatar
    timebuilder is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,812
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Wish I could be there to walk with you!!!!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  2. #22856
    timebuilder's Avatar
    timebuilder is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,812
    I never had heard of the 12 promises, so I thought I'd look them up.

    http://www.12step.org/references/12-promises.html

    I don't know much about it, but my church has a chapter of this group. From what I am told, a lot of folks have been helped through our local chapter.

    http://reformu.com/
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #22857
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I never had heard of the 12 promises, so I thought I'd look them up.

    http://www.12step.org/references/12-promises.html

    I don't know much about it, but my church has a chapter of this group. From what I am told, a lot of folks have been helped through our local chapter.

    http://reformu.com/
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  4. #22858
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    She's All Canadian which means she maintained a spot on the UofC Dinos and achieved an 80+% average for 4 years to get her Bachelor of Nursing Degree.....

    Her boyfriend is a working fool too and works about 60-80 hours a week. The are likely heading for Grande Prairie in December .... freaking -40 or colder there but huge opportunities and she's a worker my girl...

    Robo......if you've ever read the "12 promises", you'll know how incredibly important that comment you made about my smile next to Serena was.....
    I have not read "12 Promises", but it is now on my list. I have a particular weak spot for parent/child relationships due to some pretty severe psychological issues over my own biological father that was eventually relieved completely due to my step in dad who had that look when he was proud of me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #22859
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I never had heard of the 12 promises, so I thought I'd look them up.

    http://www.12step.org/references/12-promises.html

    I don't know much about it, but my church has a chapter of this group. From what I am told, a lot of folks have been helped through our local chapter.

    http://reformu.com/
    Ahhh, great ways to live life. I've seen similar themes in Napoleon Hill's writings and the AA, CA and DA meetings I have been to with my son.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #22860
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Relay for Life wag and walk this weekend. Simon is ready and wanting
    Good Luck Bret,
    Is Andy going with you?
    Please post some pics if you get time buddy....

    I'll be freezin my ass off on a field hockey pitch at -11 degC this morning.
    Good 2nd game yesterday, we shut out Toronto (the west HATES T.O.) 3-0 and Serena should have black and blue marks all over her back from being cross-checked a couple dozen times from TO players. I frickin near ran out onto the field and wrapped the other player's stick around her frickin ears. If it had of been a guy, I'm afraid I would have.
    Serena just kept it in stride and 'undressed' the other player with stick handling skills and finesse........luckily she doesn't have her father's temper OR mouth.
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #22861
    timebuilder's Avatar
    timebuilder is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,812
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  8. #22862
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Well guys we've got 'the kid' playing in the gold medal game today at 1:00PM Mtn time....4 years of very hard work for her all on the line today. They've really gelled as a team and had a different player named for every game as MVP......including Serena which is the opposite of the other 'ringer' teams.
    We're playing UBC which is the incubation ground/team for the National/Olympic team today and one of Serena's old team mates is their star player.... It would be worth our while to do a Tanya Harding on her but she's such a clean, finessed and good player it would not be right. Ironic thing is that Serena will be going back there for National team tryouts after the tournament....

    GO DINOS GO...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  9. #22863
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Well guys we've got 'the kid' playing in the gold medal game today at 1:00PM Mtn time....4 years of very hard work for her all on the line today. They've really gelled as a team and had a different player named for every game as MVP......including Serena which is the opposite of the other 'ringer' teams.
    We're playing UBC which is the incubation ground/team for the National/Olympic team today and one of Serena's old team mates is their star player.... It would be worth our while to do a Tanya Harding on her but she's such a clean, finessed and good player it would not be right. Ironic thing is that Serena will be going back there for National team tryouts after the tournament....

    GO DINOS GO...
    stay warm and good luck
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #22864
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Good Luck Bret,
    Is Andy going with you?
    Please post some pics if you get time buddy....

    I'll be freezin my ass off on a field hockey pitch at -11 degC this morning.
    Good 2nd game yesterday, we shut out Toronto (the west HATES T.O.) 3-0 and Serena should have black and blue marks all over her back from being cross-checked a couple dozen times from TO players. I frickin near ran out onto the field and wrapped the other player's stick around her frickin ears. If it had of been a guy, I'm afraid I would have.
    Serena just kept it in stride and 'undressed' the other player with stick handling skills and finesse........luckily she doesn't have her father's temper OR mouth.
    Andy Karen Simon (team Capt) and I
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #22865
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Pictures Bret, Pictures......
    Good Luck...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  12. #22866
    timebuilder's Avatar
    timebuilder is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,812
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #22867
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,458
    Morning my Murican Friends...
    Well 'the Kid' got a silver medal yesterday and an MVP medal as well. I don't want to be negative but it's frustrating having the UBC, 'national incubation team' so heavily stacked with national players and this team from frozen Calgary trying to compete.....scratch that....competing on a class act level. They even had one player from the national team who has not played one game with the UBC Thunderbirds but played all year with the national team, come in and play this tournament.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Page 1759 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 75912591659170917491752175317541755175617571758175917601761176217631764176517661769180918592259 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event