View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #22556
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,472
    Morning my Murican degenerates.....
    How's it?
    Bret, a one hour long back rub on Saturday nite and some flowers once in a while, diamonds once a year and a monthly drop off of Belgian chocolate and I can pretty much get away with murder with Brenda.......but make sure the chocolate ain't late...!!!
    Oh yah, and when she whines about the price/parts on my bikes....I remind her I can go back to drinkin' a 40 pounder of Lambs light amber rum a nite and chasin' skirts instead!!!

    How's Julie making out, Art? Haven't heard from her or from you 'bout her last go 'round so was wondering/worrying whilst up on my ride this morning.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  2. #22557
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    As Mr. Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part...."
    Simon (the dog) has help with that part
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #22558
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Morning my Murican degenerates.....
    How's it?
    Bret, a one hour long back rub on Saturday nite and some flowers once in a while, diamonds once a year and a monthly drop off of Belgian chocolate and I can pretty much get away with murder with Brenda.......but make sure the chocolate ain't late...!!!
    Oh yah, and when she whines about the price/parts on my bikes....I remind her I can go back to drinkin' a 40 pounder of Lambs light amber rum a nite and chasin' skirts instead!!!

    How's Julie making out, Art? Haven't heard from her or from you 'bout her last go 'round so was wondering/worrying whilst up on my ride this morning.....
    I agree STAY Sober, Stay faithful!!!!!!

    and Karen say's
    Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, and Chocolate,
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #22559
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,556
    I stopped drinking the october after OJ drove on the 405 in the white Bronco, so I too have been sober for a while.

    Julie was planning on going on a weekly iv infusion that would have really weakened her and given her almost continual runs. She nixed that in favor of a different iv drug that does not have those side effects. She had a stent put in tp press outward against the tumor, which would otherwise close the colon. She is doing well, all things considered, and she feels much better than anyone could expect, and that's a real blessing. I'll tell her you asked. Thanks.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #22560
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I stopped drinking the october after OJ drove on the 405 in the white Bronco, so I too have been sober for a while.

    Julie was planning on going on a weekly iv infusion that would have really weakened her and given her almost continual runs. She nixed that in favor of a different iv drug that does not have those side effects. She had a stent put in tp press outward against the tumor, which would otherwise close the colon. She is doing well, all things considered, and she feels much better than anyone could expect, and that's a real blessing. I'll tell her you asked. Thanks.
    She's on my morning list.... Say Hi....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  6. #22561
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    She's on my morning list.... Say Hi....
    I will tell her.

    She'd getting Avastin.

    http://www.avastin.com/avastin/patient/

    It works by preventing the tumpor from developing new blood vessels, and stunts its growth by "starving" it.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #22562
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,556
    Good morning, Bret and everyone.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  8. #22563
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I will tell her.

    She'd getting Avastin.

    http://www.avastin.com/avastin/patient/

    It works by preventing the tumpor from developing new blood vessels, and stunts its growth by "starving" it.
    Had 2 folks from support group do Avastin have good result. Both report manageable head aches but said compared other treatments it was a lot better.

    Tell Julie see in Karen and I thoughts.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  9. #22564
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #22565
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    cool 60* today & Andy has 1/2 day
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #22566
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,556
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #22567
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Good morning Bret and everyone, hope you all have a good weekend
    早安布雷和大家,希望大家有一个美好的周末
    布雷和大家早上好,希望大家有一個美好的週末
    Καλή Bret πρωί και όλοι, ελπίζω όλοι σας έχετε ένα καλό Σαββατοκύριακο
    Dobre Bret rano i wszyscy, nadzieję, że wszyscy mają dobry weekend
    God morgon Bret och alla, hoppas ni alla har en bra helg
    حسن الصباح ، وبريت الجميع، ونأمل لديك كل عطلة نهاية اسبوع جيدة

  13. #22568
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1736 of 2279 FirstFirst ... 73612361636168617261729173017311732173317341735173617371738173917401741174217431746178618362236 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event