View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #21724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,548
    You're right, Doug. I should just belly up to the victimhood bar and start sucking on the govt teat, instead of trying to better myself AND my nation. What WAS I thinking.

    I believe it is incumbent on ALL of us to get a grip on the "Big Picture." That means understanding how humans think, and their potential motivations. For example, knowing that the Community Reinvestment Act was an attempt to solidify a voting block among poor people (the same folks that had driven out businesses during the 1968 riots) and that if you can't pay for a house, the government should not be changing the rules to help you buy one, is a simple and key concept that even children can understand. But, if you look to the government, you will miss the simple concept of being able to afford something, or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Art, if you've got EVERYTHING figured out in the world, WTF are doing looking for work? When I first got in the trade I used to hate ice machines behind the bar as you always used to have some unemployed, uneducated blowhard telling you all about it and how to fix it while they swilled back cheap draft beer......just saying......since you seem to know ALL agendas.....
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  2. #21725
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Macomb MI.
    Posts
    86

    C C O A

    Just wondering if you ever check into cancer centers of america, i recently was hurt at work and through all the x rays and return trips to the hospital to get surgery on broken bones, they told me that i was there for cancer treament very much so freaked me out turns out they had me confused with another person. i went home and checked cancers centers of america its seems they have some of the most advanced treaments going on there. my prayers are with you and your family god bless you.

  3. #21726
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,548
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #21727
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    morning all

    man I tell you this pollen has my nose running and Eyes bruning big time
    Heh. Yesterday I had to replace part of a return including the drop and dead electronic air cleaner. I get the drives out and yank the drop out and pull the air cleaner and boot off the furnace that was being scrapped. I started sneezing non stop so I ran to my tool pouch where I keep my backup allergy meds. I took a couple and said to myself "dust has never bugged me like that before in my life."

    A couple hours later I go to use the washroom and see two kitty litter boxes. I cant even be in the same room as a cat lol.

    Allergies suck. I wish they would invent a cure for them.
    Get money, get paid.

  5. #21728
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Allergies suck. I wish they would invent a cure for them.
    Amen Sorry you have allergies on top of the cancer, Bret.
    I have been taking allergy shots and that helps.

    My ears don't work well at best but when allergies kick in it is worse. I may end up with tubes in the ears soon. Have an appointment in 3 weeks to see. C'est la vie. Sometimes life sucks. Death sucks worse. I hope you find reason to celebrate life every day. Take the time to "Smell the roses" today.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

  6. #21729
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by temp rise View Post
    Just wondering if you ever check into cancer centers of america, i recently was hurt at work and through all the x rays and return trips to the hospital to get surgery on broken bones, they told me that i was there for cancer treament very much so freaked me out turns out they had me confused with another person. i went home and checked cancers centers of america its seems they have some of the most advanced treaments going on there. my prayers are with you and your family god bless you.
    The Center I go to Is part og the same Parent company.

    Thank for you prays
    If you help others then you are a Success

  7. #21730
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn comstock View Post
    Amen Sorry you have allergies on top of the cancer, Bret.
    I have been taking allergy shots and that helps.

    My ears don't work well at best but when allergies kick in it is worse. I may end up with tubes in the ears soon. Have an appointment in 3 weeks to see. C'est la vie. Sometimes life sucks. Death sucks worse. I hope you find reason to celebrate life every day. Take the time to "Smell the roses" today.
    Thanks Guys

    Never had problems till I did Cancer Treatment.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #21731
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Heh. Yesterday I had to replace part of a return including the drop and dead electronic air cleaner. I get the drives out and yank the drop out and pull the air cleaner and boot off the furnace that was being scrapped. I started sneezing non stop so I ran to my tool pouch where I keep my backup allergy meds. I took a couple and said to myself "dust has never bugged me like that before in my life."

    A couple hours later I go to use the washroom and see two kitty litter boxes. I cant even be in the same room as a cat lol.

    Allergies suck. I wish they would invent a cure for them.
    Nose driping all over the parts
    If you help others then you are a Success

  9. #21732
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    tonight is the lego mini build Karens taking Andy and I.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #21733
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Hey all.......... Missing you guys terribly! will try to pop in more often. (Once I figure out where we are going to live!)
    Bubz
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  11. #21734
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey all.......... Missing you guys terribly! will try to pop in more often. (Once I figure out where we are going to live!)
    Bubz

    Dude, we didn't know what had happened to you! Where you been?

    If you have to go, go to the library and log on once in a while, okay?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #21735
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,548
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #21736
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1672 of 2279 FirstFirst ... 67211721572162216621665166616671668166916701671167216731674167516761677167816791682172217722172 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event