View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

33 24.63%
  • june 20

31 23.13%
  • july 1

26 19.40%
  • july 12

44 32.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Cheap Shots and Sticks got you banned for life or at least the season when I played....Bertuzzi should have been thrown out of the game for life!!!

Now, on the other hand, if two guys (NHL adults) piss each other off, square off, drop their sticks and gloves and go at it UNTIL one hits the ice or 'gives', then that's part of the game just like ole school....
    Fighting should not be tolerated in the Minors......and one should get 10 or season suspensions.....
    IMHO......'cept if they're from Kansas.....then kick their pansie a$$es....!!!
    He wasn't playing professional hockey just he and some of his friends were playing. Isn't there a quote something like "Everything was going fine and then a hockey game (fight) broke out!!"
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

IMHO......'cept if they're from Kansas.....then kick their pansie a$$es....!!!
    Don't be too hard on Frank! His parents weren't as wise as mine. My parents moved out of Kansas when I was 6 years old so I didn't suffer any long-term effects. Hard for people to believe that it can "warm up" to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Actually I'm might be a little partial to the Canucks as that's about the only foreign language I understand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    Don't be too hard on Frank! His parents weren't as wise as mine. My parents moved out of Kansas when I was 6 years old so I didn't suffer any long-term effects. Hard for people to believe that it can "warm up" to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Actually I'm might be a little partial to the Canucks as that's about the only foreign language I understand!!!
    The only part of Canuck I am not real sure about is...

Do you spell the universal Canuck word, EH or AY?

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    The only part of Canuck I am not real sure about is...

Do you spell the universal Canuck word, EH or AY?
    Wasn't Canada originally supposed to be called CND ?

Supposedly when they were trying to come up with a name
    one of the men in charge said, "How about C eh N eh D eh ?"

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Bret,

I can't say that I know what you are going through because I don't.

I was sitting here and reading your posts and I can say that I feel terrible. I just can't imagine what you are dealing with.

Know that all of us are here for you, anytime.
    Thanks JP

just talking to Andy about it and we both agree every thing right now the Neuro is think of Most likely is not going to kill me. And when I'm allowed to drive again we'll make it a big day and just like the day before Thanksgiving 2009 (1st time after treatment I drove and we went out all day, the Lego store, Ruby Tuesday, wander the mall and back to the Lego store ,Lowe's and a hot at the Lowe's hotdog hot stand.) It was a day I'll never forget.

If it weren't for cancer I would have never appreciated so many thing. So in turn the Doc taking my driving rights and me having these new issues is a chance for me to find new appreciation for other things in my life .
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I don't even get a new van to begin with.

I'm drving an almost 5 year old E 250, no pwr locks or windows, am-fm only, 170k on the clock.

Frank laughed when I told him, and said he has 20k on his pickup, and he might need a new one......!
    My was brand new off the show room floor.

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Thanks JP

just talking to Andy about it and we both agree every thing right now the Neuro is think of Most likely is not going to kill me. And when I'm allowed to drive again we'll make it a big day and just like the day before Thanksgiving 2009 (1st time after treatment I drove and we went out all day, the Lego store, Ruby Tuesday, wander the mall and back to the Lego store ,Lowe's and a hot at the Lowe's hotdog hot stand.) It was a day I'll never forget.

If it weren't for cancer I would have never appreciated so many thing. So in turn the Doc taking my driving rights and me having these new issues is a chance for me to find new appreciation for other things in my life .
    And thus is why you are such an inspiration to all of us contributing here Bret....Thank You my friend....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    Wasn't Canada originally supposed to be called CND ?

Supposedly when they were trying to come up with a name
    one of the men in charge said, "How about C eh N eh D eh ?"
    THAT'S IT.....YOU GOT IT EH!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

And thus is why you are such an inspiration to all of us contributing here Bret....Thank You my friend....
    And that is the friggen truth!!!!!! Cant tell you how your outlook/attitude has inspired me and made me much more thankful for things that I have always taken for granted. U da man Bret!!! Sucks that your driving privledges have been revoked, but as you say, when you do get them back, look out world

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    And that is the friggen truth!!!!!! Cant tell you how your outlook/attitude has inspired me and made me much more thankful for things that I have always taken for granted. U da man Bret!!! Sucks that your driving privledges have been revoked, but as you say, when you do get them back, look out world
    Thanks guys

I like the Bag pipes

Juile how are you doing ???

Hello Bret how are things going for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Hello Bret how are things going for you?
    Hangin in there
    And saving a ton of money on gas

How's things in in Denver

how is James?

Page 1608 of 2274 FirstFirst ... 60811081508155815981601160216031604160516061607160816091610161116121613161416151618165817082108 ... LastLast