View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #20736
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Jason hope you get some good news today.
    Me too, and I hope your feeling well today.

  2. #20737
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Hello all. Bret glad to hear that your new Doc appears to be aggressively approaching your case. I just know that with all of us here, your family, and your non-cyber friends, praying and pulling for you, that you are going to round this corner to better health very soon.

    Jason, glad to see you back here again..........sorry that your out of work though. Hang in there and I hope that something comes your way soon and that you are able to stay in your hometown area.

  3. #20738
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    Hello all. Bret glad to hear that your new Doc appears to be aggressively approaching your case. I just know that with all of us here, your family, and your non-cyber friends, praying and pulling for you, that you are going to round this corner to better health very soon.

    Jason, glad to see you back here again..........sorry that your out of work though. Hang in there and I hope that something comes your way soon and that you are able to stay in your hometown area.
    Thanks
    My oncology teams been great my Primary care Doc seemed bita to passive about everything, this new Primary care Doc is also a specialist in infectious disease and seems to be a real fireball.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #20739
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    good talking to you Frank.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #20740
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    night all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #20741
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    good talking to you Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    good talking to you Frank.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  7. #20742
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    JP!

    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XXXXX Mechanical is a team of professionals—that starts with our: (1) Service Technicians (2) Engineers (3) Administrative staff and (4) Management. Each team member brings an abundance of knowledge and experience to their functional responsibilities—while all working toward a common goal i.e. total customer satisfaction.



    We consider our service technicians as the bridge between our team and the customer. Each one receives the highest level of training in the latest technologies to ensure our customers receive ‘the-best-of-the-best’ products and services available, while exhibiting the highest level of professionalism in appearance and customer relations. This combination of strengths gives XXXXXX a competitive advantage that is easily recognizable by this fact—the majority of new accounts are obtained through “word-of-mouth” recommendations. The formula we use to achieve this success is:



    · A team of talented, experienced and proven performers

    · Well trained, EPA Certified technicians that are customer-oriented

    · A fleet of vehicles that are fully stocked and well maintained

    · On-going educational programs to maintain a competitive edge

    · “24/7” service that customers have come to expect

    · Frequent follow-up communications keeping the customer informed

    · Available service agreements that ensures system longevity


    XXXXX Mechanical Services has built its reputation on technical expertise and superior service—we look forward to demonstrating the keys to our success
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #20743
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Take care, and may God bless you all this evening.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #20744
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,543
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  10. #20745
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,543
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    JP!

    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XXXXX Mechanical is a team of professionals—that starts with our: (1) Service Technicians (2) Engineers (3) Administrative staff and (4) Management. Each team member brings an abundance of knowledge and experience to their functional responsibilities—while all working toward a common goal i.e. total customer satisfaction.



    We consider our service technicians as the bridge between our team and the customer. Each one receives the highest level of training in the latest technologies to ensure our customers receive ‘the-best-of-the-best’ products and services available, while exhibiting the highest level of professionalism in appearance and customer relations. This combination of strengths gives XXXXXX a competitive advantage that is easily recognizable by this fact—the majority of new accounts are obtained through “word-of-mouth” recommendations. The formula we use to achieve this success is:



    · A team of talented, experienced and proven performers

    · Well trained, EPA Certified technicians that are customer-oriented

    · A fleet of vehicles that are fully stocked and well maintained

    · On-going educational programs to maintain a competitive edge

    · “24/7” service that customers have come to expect

    · Frequent follow-up communications keeping the customer informed

    · Available service agreements that ensures system longevity


    XXXXX Mechanical Services has built its reputation on technical expertise and superior service—we look forward to demonstrating the keys to our success
    Training?

    Fully stocked trucks?

    Where do I find an outfit like this???
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  11. #20746
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Training?

    Fully stocked trucks?

    Where do I find an outfit like this???
    Drive west until you hit Pittsburgh.

    Actually, I think we have a branch closer to you, but I don't know much about that.

  12. #20747
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #20748
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Hey Art thanks for the call great talking to you.
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1596 of 2279 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861589159015911592159315941595159615971598159916001601160216031606164616962096 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event