View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    34 25.19%
  • june 20

    31 22.96%
  • july 1

    26 19.26%
  • july 12

    44 32.59%
  1. #20541
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    She got two units of blood yesterday to get her stats up, and she feels good enough to join my dad and me for lunch today. Its about 90 mins for her to drive to Podunk, so she doesn't do it very often.
    have her numbers been OK ????
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #20542
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Raining cats and dogs here (pineapple express they call it with warm humid air impinging on us from the SW coming all the way from Hawaii) but I'm determined to get the cardio in and ride up the double track at least to the summit of Tzouhalem.... I'll say a couple good words for Julie and Bret while I'm up there..... don't go to a church anymore in town.....but my pew is up on the top of the mountain....
    I got papers to sign this afternoon and read over the patent defense documents re: you know who.... then try and make some decisions.....
    Take care Bret, Julie and Art and enjoy the lunch.......


    Frank.....get your fat A$$ off the couch!!!!!
    Thanks.

    Ya get your a$$ moving Frank
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #20543
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,486
    YAH FRANK!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  4. #20544
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I rolled my fat arse off the couch and tumbled over to the desk!

    going to tumble back over to the couch to watch football!








    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Raining cats and dogs here (pineapple express they call it with warm humid air impinging on us from the SW coming all the way from Hawaii) but I'm determined to get the cardio in and ride up the double track at least to the summit of Tzouhalem.... I'll say a couple good words for Julie and Bret while I'm up there..... don't go to a church anymore in town.....but my pew is up on the top of the mountain....
    I got papers to sign this afternoon and read over the patent defense documents re: you know who.... then try and make some decisions.....
    Take care Bret, Julie and Art and enjoy the lunch.......


    Frank.....get your fat A$$ off the couch!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  5. #20545
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Dug,
    have you heard of the campaign in the US to get our fat lazy kids off the couch for 60 minutes???

    The thought that we have to bribe our fat lazy stupid kids to get off their arse and go outside!

    I played football, boxed, raced BMX, motox, ran all the time, did several marathons and a couple biathlons, I do not get it???????????????????

    plus most of us wanted out of the house!
    Or we had to stay home and do chores!!!!!!!!!!!

    stupid fat kids!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  6. #20546
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,486
    Just got back from my bike ride .... slipperier than snot on a porcelain door knob up there on the 'skinnies'....face planted two out of three of 'em and decided to ride the 'chicken a'round' paths.... I get a kick out of the dogs when they see me wipe out and hit the mud....they come over and look at me as much to say......why don't you use the 4 appendages that God gave you fat ole man, then you wouldn't keep falling off the two you try to use and lick my face....
    I did hear that they were going to try and 'bribe' the kids...Bret's the only guy I've heard that makes his kids do 'chores' other than JP taking his kids out to Scouts where 'responsibility is learned'.....I was always out of the house building forts, riding my single speed bike somewhere...as you said I had to pack, split wood, clean/cut lawns, houses, paint, you name it as my ole man was ex-Navy.....NEVER EVER did you get caught with your hands in your pockets or he'd have a month's worth of '$hit to do for ya'.

    This is going to piss ya off BUT.....but at 2M yanks above 500#.....ain't the kids just following their examples....? How many families go out on Sunday to 'play a sport'/ride/exercise/run....etc? Just Sayin....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #20547
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I do not know the answer?
    I can assure you that atleast 100 million Americans get out and ride bikes, play tennis, squash, volley ball, soft ball whatever!
    As far as the kids? don't know?????????

    maybe a dozen!!!!!!!!!!


    [QUOTE=Doug Lockhart;9066541]Just got back from my bike ride .... slipperier than snot on a porcelain door knob up there on the 'skinnies'....face planted two out of three of 'em and decided to ride the 'chicken a'round' paths.... I get a kick out of the dogs when they see me wipe out and hit the mud....they come over and look at me as much to say......why don't you use the 4 appendages that God gave you fat ole man, then you wouldn't keep falling off the two you try to use and lick my face....
    I did hear that they were going to try and 'bribe' the kids...Bret's the only guy I've heard that makes his kids do 'chores' other than JP taking his kids out to Scouts where 'responsibility is learned'.....I was always out of the house building forts, riding my single speed bike somewhere...as you said I had to pack, split wood, clean/cut lawns, houses, paint, you name it as my ole man was ex-Navy.....NEVER EVER did you get caught with your hands in your pockets or he'd have a month's worth of '$hit to do for ya'.

    This is going to piss ya off BUT.....but at 2M yanks above 500#.....ain't the kids just following their examples....? How many families go out on Sunday to 'play a sport'/ride/exercise/run....etc? Just Sayin.... [/QUOTE]
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #20548
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,444
    cool dancing smilie, franz.............
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  9. #20549
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,486
    Not trying to blow smoke up anybody's a$$ but REMEMBER when it was cool to be the 'best' 'fastest' 'most advanced'......now mediocrity is 'rewarded' so if one can avoid pain, effort, sweat whatever.....then do it so you don't have to endure any discomfort.......
    You take anyone here and tell him he's 'falling short' or 'can't do it' and I would guess within 48 hours he'd shove that statement back down your throat ...with a bow on it.....!!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  10. #20550
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I know that in my area of the HVAC industry, this is no place for quitters!
    It is challenging and demanding! Most of all it is humbling!!!!!!!!!!
    If I could only go a week without getting my a-s-s kicked like Rodney king, I would be ecstatic!!!!!!!!!
    Football and basic training were a breeze compared getting your a-s-s kicked by an electrical problem in a Trane reset relay circuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Not trying to blow smoke up anybody's a$$ but REMEMBER when it was cool to be the 'best' 'fastest' 'most advanced'......now mediocrity is 'rewarded' so if one can avoid pain, effort, sweat whatever.....then do it so you don't have to endure any discomfort.......
    You take anyone here and tell him he's 'falling short' or 'can't do it' and I would guess within 48 hours he'd shove that statement back down your throat ...with a bow on it.....!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  11. #20551
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Football and basic training were a breeze compared getting your a-s-s kicked by an electrical problem in a Trane reset relay circuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    or trying to keep a multicrap on line...........
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  12. #20552
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,573
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    have her numbers been OK ????

    She has a pre-existing low h&h, due to a blood factor. When it gets low, partially due to the radiation, she has trouble getting the energy up to leave the house for treatments. When she gets a couple of units like she did this week, she perks right up.

    However, her tumor marker has come down and stayed stable at the lower level, which is great.

    A few weeks ago she finished the radiation series for the colon, and now they are working on the tiny spots they found on her liver. The exposure time is longer for the liver, maybe due to tissue density. That's just a guess.

    She came down for brunch today, and just got home a little while ago. She had a good time, though.

    Are YOU feeling better now they took that thing out of your back?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #20553
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,573
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    I know that in my area of the HVAC industry, this is no place for quitters!
    It is challenging and demanding! Most of all it is humbling!!!!!!!!!!
    If I could only go a week without getting my a-s-s kicked like Rodney king, I would be ecstatic!!!!!!!!!
    Football and basic training were a breeze compared getting your a-s-s kicked by an electrical problem in a Trane reset relay circuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to hear more about that this week, bro!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 1581 of 2295 FirstFirst ... 58110811481153115711574157515761577157815791580158115821583158415851586158715881591163116812081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event