View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #20164
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,145
    Good morning/afternoon Bret and all. Dont know the answer to your trivia question Bret but kudos to the member of your family that caught the mistake. Will be watching for the answer. Have a safe and happy New Year.

  2. #20165
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    is it Ike???????????????????????????

    i like ike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Karen Andy and I went to the George Washington Exhibit yesterday.

    Had to call the Folks in charge of the Exhibit the had a Fact wrong.

    They stated George Washington was the Only President to Command Troops on the flied of Battle as Commander and Chief.

    Do you folks know who else did and what war?
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #20166
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    I googled it

    i never would have got it!

    but did he lead troops INTO battle or just AWAY???????????
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  4. #20167
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Morning. Another leg in the grave here. Yesterday I turned the big 24. Does that mean this years about drinking 24s?

    Anyways Im spending my holidays in Toronto right now. Had a meeting with a member from this site regarding a potential opportunity. Fingers crossed me and the girlfriend will be west bound and down by May. The school she wants to go to is better here than what shes taking out in NB. It's cheaper, shorter, and will leave with her the degree she wants, not an Arts degree with a major in. I also got to see my grandma that I havent seen in 4 years. It's depressing seeing her in a home, but if anything Im happy that I get to see her even if just once more. Well hope you gruppys had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
    Happy Birthday

    Man 24

    @ 24 I was fresh out of Grad School working in the Hospital, ER ICU, ISCU, Nero ISCU and Oncology Unit (Death Dying,Trauma etc...) Working all the time and on call for 7 to 14 days in a row with 2 days break from call.
    working 36-48 hr with out a break was common. Sleep 2 hrs in my office get up and back at it. Go off call and if I had the day of to go out and run around with friends.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #20168
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    is it Ike???????????????????????????

    i like ike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope lead them on the Field of battle while President.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #20169
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    I googled it

    i never would have got it!

    but did he lead troops INTO battle or just AWAY???????????
    If your asking was the Battle a Disater for the U.S. Yes big time
    If you help others then you are a Success

  7. #20170
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    Good morning/afternoon Bret and all. Dont know the answer to your trivia question Bret but kudos to the member of your family that caught the mistake. Will be watching for the answer. Have a safe and happy New Year.
    Thanks

    You too
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #20171
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    Bret,
    I could not help but noticing that your typing has improved!!!!!!!!!!

    I assume you are feeling better????????
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #20172
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Veterans Home Yaphank, NY
    Posts
    2,309
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Bret,
    I could not help but noticing that your typing has improved!!!!!!!!!!

    I assume you are feeling better????????
    Dam medications can do "Crazy" things to ones body, not to mention getting zapped.
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

  10. #20173
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Bret,
    I could not help but noticing that your typing has improved!!!!!!!!!!

    I assume you are feeling better????????
    Thanks

    having up and down days.

    been using a cane lately which helps me from falling on my butt.

    But the PET/CT was good news so all the rest is just a new challenge/adventure which helps you appreciate life more. I don't believe I ever would have enjoyed my family this much if I hadn't had to face Cancer and what ever this stuff is that's happening now.

    I don't see things as 5 years down the line. I see life as short and precious. Time with Andy and Karen is 1st. And 'mI lucky in that Karen is Primary Income, that help make every a lot easyer because it takes of the finicaes pressers that would be there other wish.

    I'm notthe same guy I was before this all started. Coming out of the tunnel Cancer and cancer treatement) was wierd to say the lest, then getting hit with this was tough but, help me to learn that Karen and Adny are the best thing that every happen to me.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #20174
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Dam medications can do "Crazy" things to ones body, not to mention getting zapped.
    hey Bob how are you?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #20175
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Andy got me a Lava Lamp for X-mass to I love it.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #20176
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,433
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Thanks

    having up and down days.

    been using a cane lately which helps me from falling on my butt.

    But the PET/CT was good news so all the rest is just a new challenge/adventure which helps you appreciate life more. I don't believe I ever would have enjoyed my family this much if I hadn't had to face Cancer and what ever this stuff is that's happening now.

    I don't see things as 5 years down the line. I see life as short and precious. Time with Andy and Karen is 1st. And 'mI lucky in that Karen is Primary Income, that help make every a lot easyer because it takes of the finicaes pressers that would be there other wish.

    I'm notthe same guy I was before this all started. Coming out of the tunnel Cancer and cancer treatement) was wierd to say the lest, then getting hit with this was tough but, help me to learn that Karen and Adny are the best thing that every happen to me.
    Post # 7200 for ya, Bret. Congrats.

    You know, even knowing you and what you went through (as well as anyone can through the magic of the internet anyway) I find it hard sometimes to make time for family.

    Frank said in another thread that he's used to working all the time and his family is, too. I think that is something that affects a lot of HVAC guys.

    I try the best that I can, but sometimes....... It just doesn't feel like I do enough.

    Oh well, live, learn, love and do the best you can while you're here, I guess.

Page 1552 of 2270 FirstFirst ... 55210521452150215421545154615471548154915501551155215531554155515561557155815591562160216522052 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event