View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #19137
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes

  2. #19138
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Morning you Murican degenerates.......
    Take it easy JP......you don't need to be the first one in; last one out; do the most work of any tech today!!!!! Ya HEAR me!!!????
    Bret how's it......?

    Off to Cow Town today....(Calgary....North American Energy Central)....meetings all week and get to see my daughter.....the redneck kid.....she'll be a full fledged RN in about 5 months......making more money that her ole man in, as Frank calls it, the 'Free' healthcare system....that is if she doesn't get dragged down to the YOU Knotted States of Murca....

    Calgary speaks in Billions not Millions anymore.....

    Art......get that fantasy of Pelosi out of your head.....you can't troubleshoot with her running your libido....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  3. #19139
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,481
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Morning you Murican degenerates.......
    Take it easy JP......you don't need to be the first one in; last one out; do the most work of any tech today!!!!! Ya HEAR me!!!????
    Bret how's it......?

    Off to Cow Town today....(Calgary....North American Energy Central)....meetings all week and get to see my daughter.....the redneck kid.....she'll be a full fledged RN in about 5 months......making more money that her ole man in, as Frank calls it, the 'Free' healthcare system....that is if she doesn't get dragged down to the YOU Knotted States of Murca....

    Calgary speaks in Billions not Millions anymore.....

    Art......get that fantasy of Pelosi out of your head.....you can't troubleshoot with her running your libido....
    I'm just glad she won't be racking up $10k - $15k per week of cost for that airplane she used to fly home every weekend. The new house speaker will be flying commercial...
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #19140
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,481
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #19141
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I'm just glad she won't be racking up $10k - $15k per week of cost for that airplane she used to fly home every weekend. The new house speaker will be flying commercial...
    Isn't she independently wealthy?
    I thought her ole man was well off....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  6. #19142
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,481
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Isn't she independently wealthy?
    I thought her ole man was well off....
    She is wealthy.

    And she was having US pay for her travel expenses. Including tons of food and drink for her staff and friends.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #19143
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    69,111
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Isn't she independently wealthy?
    I thought her ole man was well off....
    Pelosi comes from an influentual, and well connected, family from Baltimore. While Baltimore has never been very Mafia friendly, Pelosi's father, Tommy D'Alesandro Jr. was well known to have been connected to organized crime even as he was elected to Maryland political positions and as Mayor of Baltimore.

    Her brother, Tommy D'Alesandro III was also the mayor of Baltimore for one term. He did not seek reelection because of well known accusations of a rape in his youth. This is one of those "families" that is used to getting away with things and getting their own way.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #19144
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    hi Heavy!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #19145
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,230
    Post Likes
    Howdy

  10. #19146
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Howdy
    Whassup buddy.........it's below freezing in Calgary EH!!!......
    'sposed to be -10 as a HIGH this week.......
    Mr. Happy looks like a button on fur coat.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  11. #19147
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    Jaaaaaaaaaaaason!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  12. #19148
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,010
    Post Likes
    work a full 10 today I'm toast.

    1st time back in two weeks
    night guys
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #19149
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Whassup buddy.........it's below freezing in Calgary EH!!!......
    'sposed to be -10 as a HIGH this week.......
    Mr. Happy looks like a button on fur coat.....
    Yeah, but that's -10 in metric degrees.

    That's like, what, 70 degrees F, right?

    Heck, I'd just be wearing shorts and maybe a sweatshirt in the morning until the sun came up.

Page 1473 of 2426 FirstFirst ... 4739731373142314631466146714681469147014711472147314741475147614771478147914801483152315731973 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365