View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #19085
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,010
    Post Likes
    Morning all.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #19086
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,010
    Post Likes
    Karens sleeping, she has a cold, went out and got her a rose, Kind of nice to be caring for her and thinking of how to help her feel better.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #19087
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,010
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Dug,

    saw this on another hvac-talk thread!

    http://www.wimp.com/speedflyingswitzerland/

    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    that looks like a rush
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #19088
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Karens sleeping, she has a cold, went out and got her a rose, Kind of nice to be caring for her and thinking of how to help her feel better.
    You da man Bret.......way to go buddy...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  5. #19089
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by evankoehn View Post
    Wow we don't have quite that much water around here. Wednesday's was a 600 foot racetrack in sand. No standing water, and a beautiful day. We always take rubber boots though.

    You would have good heat transfer with all your water!!!!! Do you ever chop 'em in after the ground is frozen???? One day we chopped through the frost for a header pit on horizontal bore job. That was the day the sun came out and melted the whole yard's worth of snow and guess where it ran???

    Ice cold water, 3 feet of frost, no way to dig a drain. Had to bring a 4" pump and dig for pipes.

    Memorable.
    SORRY.....WHAT'S FROZEN GROUND??????? Last year I didn't ever scrape the windshield once......and the new Boomer Tractor I got so I could plow the roads/driveways to take Walter to his dialysis appointments......he passed away so I gotta wait I guess...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  6. #19090
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Dug,

    saw this on another hvac-talk thread!

    http://www.wimp.com/speedflyingswitzerland/

    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Man, that pulls the pucker string tight...don't it.....
    Can you believe the 'adrenalin junkie $hit' these guys can do now....
    It's unreal....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #19091
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    so should I take the diamonds i got her back?




    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Karens sleeping, she has a cold, went out and got her a rose, Kind of nice to be caring for her and thinking of how to help her feel better.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #19092
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,507
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Man, that pulls the pucker string tight...don't it.....
    Can you believe the 'adrenalin junkie $hit' these guys can do now....
    It's unreal....
    Here is pucker factor:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqx8XZIWnI
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #19093
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Art......WAAAAAAY too high a wing loading for this fat F--k.....and not enough stick for pull up an go round....
    I actually thought Fronk's was yours......
    Sooooo, how much do you trust the tailor that built the suit!!!??? AND.....I don't think that they could get a XXL size Depends in my suit.....
    GD, that's crazy a$$ ain't it.....If I was 10 years younger now I don't drink....I'd do it.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  10. #19094
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    maroon lazyboy
    Posts
    1,563
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    SORRY.....WHAT'S FROZEN GROUND??????? Last year I didn't ever scrape the windshield once......and the new Boomer Tractor I got so I could plow the roads/driveways to take Walter to his dialysis appointments......he passed away so I gotta wait I guess...
    Awesome! I am assuming you aren't funnin' here.... Must be close enough to the pond to keep y'all warm up there???? You are north of us a bit.

  11. #19095
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,507
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Art......WAAAAAAY too high a wing loading for this fat F--k.....and not enough stick for pull up an go round....
    I actually thought Fronk's was yours......
    Sooooo, how much do you trust the tailor that built the suit!!!??? AND.....I don't think that they could get a XXL size Depends in my suit.....
    GD, that's crazy a$$ ain't it.....If I was 10 years younger now I don't drink....I'd do it.....

    Of course, there is always someone who is willing to take it a step farther...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-66AcTo9TU
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #19096
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,230
    Post Likes
    Hello

  13. #19097
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,670
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Of course, there is always someone who is willing to take it a step farther...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-66AcTo9TU
    Art, I don't see any control surfaces resembling an elevon or spoilers.....d'you think its all done by weight shifting/air pressure fouling...???
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Page 1469 of 2426 FirstFirst ... 4699691369141914591462146314641465146614671468146914701471147214731474147514761479151915691969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365