View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #18058
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    if you are dumb enough?
    you can gain much knowledge from little information!!!!!!

    frank e ihrer 2010


    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Only one event left, but it was a good show with lots of seminars, directed at owners. Still, I was able to gain from the experience.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  2. #18059
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    oh yeah! she has been working!!

    dont pay any attention to the motel 6 charges on the credit card


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    She's been work at least one day most every weekend for the last few months.

    In fact she goig to have to work this weekend some.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #18060
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    just imagine how much Doug would have learned???????????


    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    if you are dumb enough?
    you can gain much knowledge from little information!!!!!!

    frank e ihrer 2010
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  4. #18061
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  5. #18062
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    oh yeah! she has been working!!

    dont pay any attention to the motel 6 charges on the credit card
    What the F#ck

    your not paying for the holtel

    You B@ster
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #18063
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    just imagine how much Doug would have learned???????????
    It'd be like puttin' oars in a sunkin' row boat!!!

    Let's see if TB chimes in on that!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #18064
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I paid for the frikkkn stripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    What the F#ck

    your not paying for the holtel

    You B@ster
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #18065
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hey dug

    hittin the mountain tomorrow???????????????


    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    It'd be like puttin' oars in a sunkin' row boat!!!

    Let's see if TB chimes in on that!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #18066
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Sup gruppys. Got baptized by fire this week. Got to a ductless split install and my journey told me to slim duct and run the lineset and everything. I went from doing some things to everything.

    Then today on a service he told me the outdoor units my problem. Found out my new meter is a total POS that was a waste of beer money. Oh well swapped my first single pole contactor.

    Its amazing how easy this stuff gets when youre not trying to figure it out in a 1500 page book LOL!
    Get money, get paid.

  10. #18067
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hey sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    glad you are having fun!!!!!!

    it is funny!

    it is hard at first when you are trying to learn the basic stuff and then it seems to get easier,
    then you realize that you dont know krapp and then it gets harder
    then you study your arse off for another 20 years and you realize you still dont know krapp and it gets even more frustrating and that is when you are officially a true OLD GRUPPY

    if you could only realize you dont know krapp when you are young??

    then you could be a young gruppy!!!!!!!!!!!1

    have a nice day


    frank




    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Sup gruppys. Got baptized by fire this week. Got to a ductless split install and my journey told me to slim duct and run the lineset and everything. I went from doing some things to everything.

    Then today on a service he told me the outdoor units my problem. Found out my new meter is a total POS that was a waste of beer money. Oh well swapped my first single pole contactor.

    Its amazing how easy this stuff gets when youre not trying to figure it out in a 1500 page book LOL!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  11. #18068
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    It'd be like puttin' oars in a sunkin' row boat!!!

    Let's see if TB chimes in on that!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  12. #18069
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Now you KNOW that's not me.....I'm not left handed!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  13. #18070
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    plus if you ever got that fat in Canada?
    you could get free lap band surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so there are no fat canadians!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Now you KNOW that's not me.....I'm not left handed!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Page 1390 of 2284 FirstFirst ... 3908901290134013801383138413851386138713881389139013911392139313941395139613971400144014901890 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event