View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.18%
  • june 20

    31 22.30%
  • july 1

    26 18.71%
  • july 12

    47 33.81%
  1. #17967
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Wow that's a stretch.

    I deeply wish you would know what you are talking about. If we were in a "jail," why would the world still want "in?"

    Eh?

    Let freedom be defended, and let many more taste it for the first time.
    If the shoe fits there Art.......keep on doin' what your doing.....I guess it's working great for ya'all........Like Einstein said.....

    Get them there border fences built up a little bit higher Art......is it to keep you in or them out....that'd be the gaol reference....you are a riot Art........but I'm sure glad I'm up here in backwoods Canada........
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  2. #17968
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    we're glad you're up there too dug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    If the shoe fits there Art.......keep on doin' what your doing.....I guess it's working great for ya'all........Like Einstein said.....

    Get them there border fences built up a little bit higher Art......is it to keep you in or them out....that'd be the gaol reference....you are a riot Art........but I'm sure glad I'm up here in backwoods Canada........
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #17969
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    we're glad you're up there too dug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still come down every now and then to look up your leopard print skirt there 'Muricans'......so watch out for the Canucks......

    We keep an igloo open always for you guys...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  4. #17970
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,176
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    If the shoe fits there Art.......keep on doin' what your doing.....I guess it's working great for ya'all........Like Einstein said.....

    Get them there border fences built up a little bit higher Art......is it to keep you in or them out....that'd be the gaol reference....you are a riot Art........but I'm sure glad I'm up here in backwoods Canada........
    You see, Doug, it's those glancing schizophrenic references that keep you from having any credibility in this area of knowledge.

    "Keep on doing what you're doing." What exactly is that? You haven't the first clue.

    Einstein said a lot of things.. What specifically are you trying to apply to your argument...? That's right. Nada.

    The border fences are to encourage folks to follow the laws of a sovereign nation, something Canada should think about. Complaints against "Muricans" using up your resources? Throw them out, and show a little bit of the resolve you show on the ice. If you don't, before you know it, you WILL have Sharia Law as a legally recognized structure in Canada that will overshadow Canadian Law.

    Doug, you can make a dandy device, and I wish you all the best in your professional endeavors, but man, you need to get some perspective and some basis of fact for what you believe in the area of freedom and liberty. But, I can't say that we will be there to make your lives better like we did in the last century, so you guys better get on the stick and wake the heck up, before your flag is replaced by some other, less worthy flag of a third world country.

    And that's a memo.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #17971
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,176
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #17972
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    You see, Doug, it's those glancing schizophrenic references that keep you from having any credibility in this area of knowledge.

    "Keep on doing what you're doing." What exactly is that? You haven't the first clue.

    Einstein said a lot of things.. What specifically are you trying to apply to your argument...? That's right. Nada.

    The border fences are to encourage folks to follow the laws of a sovereign nation, something Canada should think about. Complaints against "Muricans" using up your resources? Throw them out, and show a little bit of the resolve you show on the ice. If you don't, before you know it, you WILL have Sharia Law as a legally recognized structure in Canada that will overshadow Canadian Law.

    Doug, you can make a dandy device, and I wish you all the best in your professional endeavors, but man, you need to get some perspective and some basis of fact for what you believe in the area of freedom and liberty. But, I can't say that we will be there to make your lives better like we did in the last century, so you guys better get on the stick and wake the heck up, before your flag is replaced by some other, less worthy flag of a third world country.

    And that's a memo.
    Atta boy TB.....and open your mouth and remove all doubt.....
    I think I prefer being 'branded' a schizophrenic glancer rather than a ranting madman.....keep it up buddy......
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #17973
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,009
    Post Likes
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #17974
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    morninbrettt
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #17975
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,176
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Atta boy TB.....and open your mouth and remove all doubt.....
    I think I prefer being 'branded' a schizophrenic glancer rather than a ranting madman.....keep it up buddy......

    Well Doug, I am always trying to remove the doubt in the minds of those who are ignorant of the "Big Picture." But as the saying goes, one can always lead a horse to water, BUT....

    If it makes you feel comfortable in your lack of knowledge in these matters, then by all means, you can call me any name you like. I'm roundly disappointed in your stubborn refusal to mount a substantive logical argument in support of whatever it is you believe. Why? Because I have the stong feeling that you are better than this.

    Maybe its because you are not sure what those beliefs are, or perhaps your news media has no outlets where more than one view is presented, and therefore, you have heard no arguments to stimulate your thinking on these matters.

    I enjoy sharing what I have gathered over the past 40 plus years of paying taxes here in the US, as both a young liberal and a more wizened conservative. It's up to you alone if you chose to gain from that experience, or not.

    That said, buddy, I do appreciate you ersatz encouragement, and I will indeed "keep it up." Someday, I hope to see a response from you that is more worthy of your life's perspective, and not that of some generic person, who has consumed a "two four" of Labatt's.

    Yes, I am always troubled when I see an otherwise intelligent guy who fails to reflect that intelligence in all areas of life.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  10. #17976
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    if i was as smart as either one of you guys? I would be a frikkn surgeon ar lawyer!

    i am proud to be a stupid pipefitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i hope you guys are done!!

    this is Bret's thread!!!

    supposed to be a happy one!!!!!!!!!






    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Well Doug, I am always trying to remove the doubt in the minds of those who are ignorant of the "Big Picture." But as the saying goes, one can always lead a horse to water, BUT....

    If it makes you feel comfortable in your lack of knowledge in these matters, then by all means, you can call me any name you like. I'm roundly disappointed in your stubborn refusal to mount a substantive logical argument in support of whatever it is you believe. Why? Because I have the stong feeling that you are better than this.

    Maybe its because you are not sure what those beliefs are, or perhaps your news media has no outlets where more than one view is presented, and therefore, you have heard no arguments to stimulate your thinking on these matters.

    I enjoy sharing what I have gathered over the past 40 plus years of paying taxes here in the US, as both a young liberal and a more wizened conservative. It's up to you alone if you chose to gain from that experience, or not.

    That said, buddy, I do appreciate you ersatz encouragement, and I will indeed "keep it up." Someday, I hope to see a response from you that is more worthy of your life's perspective, and not that of some generic person, who has consumed a "two four" of Labatt's.

    Yes, I am always troubled when I see an otherwise intelligent guy who fails to reflect that intelligence in all areas of life.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  11. #17977
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Post Likes
    ...And on a lighter note I finally grabbed the pics of Big Sexy. Took me 4 hours to clean her up and re-organize the shelves and recharge all the tool batteries. It also took 3 large boxes and two full garbage bags to do this. The van also sits 2 inches higher now.

    Before:


    Couldnt open the other side door without losing everything on the side.





    After:




    Couldn't do anything about copper mountain. Mind you I did pull the rolls that werent good (dented or just bent and messed up) out. Also notice both doors open now with no problem! HAHA!
    Get money, get paid.

  12. #17978
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    if i was as smart as either one of you guys? I would be a frikkn surgeon ar lawyer!

    i am proud to be a stupid pipefitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i hope you guys are done!!

    this is Bret's thread!!!

    supposed to be a happy one!!!!!!!!!
    NEvermind there hooky player....whatdyou doing home in the middle of the day?

    Art thinks I drink Labatts.....now I'm left with no doubt that he's living in mass delusion.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  13. #17979
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,176
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post

    Art thinks I drink Labatts.....now I'm left with no doubt that he's living in mass delusion.....
    Okay. Now read more slowly.

    My point is that I expect something DIFFERENT from you, "and not that of some generic person, (this means NOT Doug) who has consumed a "two four" of Labatt's."

    So, while there are many thousands of such persons about whom I referred, I expect something more, something BETTER from Doug.

    Now, as far as mass delusions are concerend.......


    O bam a.....O bam a.....O bam a.........
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 1383 of 2423 FirstFirst ... 38388312831333137313761377137813791380138113821383138413851386138713881389139013931433148318832383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365