View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.18%
  • june 20

    31 22.30%
  • july 1

    26 18.71%
  • july 12

    47 33.81%
  1. #17720
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Post Likes
    Grindhouse

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

    Only good part is the stripper with a M-16 for a leg.
    Get money, get paid.

  2. #17721
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    art
    when you get on here?

    i am watching a lifetime movie about the ammish!

    what language do they speak?

    are they christain/jewish? or ???????

    why cant they drive cars??
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  3. #17722
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,992
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    art
    when you get on here?

    i am watching a lifetime movie about the ammish!

    what language do they speak?

    are they christain/jewish? or ???????

    why cant they drive cars??
    Hey Frank

    I can help
    Most often the root language would be dutch if I remember right
    christian
    They hold that Cars, and many other Modern convenience,s are the will of man and not Will of God.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #17723
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    thanks brettt!!!!!!!!

    how about natural gas for heat??

    electricity or generator for heating??

    could they use something battery powered?? Like? you know!!!!!!!1


    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hey Frank

    I can help
    Most often the root language would be dutch if I remember right
    christian
    They hold that Cars, and many other Modern convenience,s are the will of man and not Will of God.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  5. #17724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    23,633
    Post Likes
    It depends on the subgroup in question.

    There are Amish, and there are Mennonites.

    There are Old Order Amish, and also New Order.

    Basically, most Amish make their decision about that level of "modern" devices are acceptable within thier local order of fellowship. Some can have tractors, but they must have steel wheels, and not tires.

    The basic guideline has to do with the level of dependence (and the avoidance of that dependence) on the outside, or "English" world where pride and vanity are motivating factors.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #17725
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,615
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    thanks brettt!!!!!!!!

    how about natural gas for heat??

    electricity or generator for heating??

    could they use something battery powered?? Like? you know!!!!!!!1
    We have a fairly large Amish and Mennonite community around here.

    Honestly, I think that a lot of them are hiding behind their religion to get out of paying TAXES!

    Yes, Art and Bret are right.

    They will not have electric lines wired to their house or have a car, but think nothing of running a big modern generator to power something.

    If I understand correctly, they heat their homes with wood.

  7. #17726
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    i have no pride or vanity! should i go to lancaster county?


    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    It depends on the subgroup in question.

    There are Amish, and there are Mennonites.

    There are Old Order Amish, and also New Order.

    Basically, most Amish make their decision about that level of "modern" devices are acceptable within thier local order of fellowship. Some can have tractors, but they must have steel wheels, and not tires.

    The basic guideline has to do with the level of dependence (and the avoidance of that dependence) on the outside, or "English" world where pride and vanity are motivating factors.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #17727
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    i do not see the difference between generator and city electricity???????



    i bet they have alot of secks!

    most likely where all the good positions come from?




    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    We have a fairly large Amish and Mennonite community around here.

    Honestly, I think that a lot of them are hiding behind their religion to get out of paying TAXES!

    Yes, Art and Bret are right.

    They will not have electric lines wired to their house or have a car, but think nothing of running a big modern generator to power something.

    If I understand correctly, they heat their homes with wood.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #17728
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    are there bewbies in zombie strippers???
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  10. #17729
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,615
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    i do not see the difference between generator and city electricity???????



    i bet they have alot of secks!

    most likely where all the good positions come from?
    And NOW you understand why I said that they seem to be hiding behind their religion to avoid taxes.

    I don't think I could have secks with an Amish chick. 2 reasons. Hygeine and Grooming.

    They don't believe in either.

  11. #17730
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,615
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    are there bewbies in zombie strippers???
    Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many bewbies.


    Big ones, little ones, pierced ones, bloody ones....








    Did I mention that there were bewbies in it.

  12. #17731
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    yeah!
    but do they put out?


    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    And NOW you understand why I said that they seem to be hiding behind their religion to avoid taxes.

    I don't think I could have secks with an Amish chick. 2 reasons. Hygeine and Grooming.

    They don't believe in either.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  13. #17732
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,911
    Post Likes
    i am gettin it!

    JP, did art email you the german commercial video????????


    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many bewbies.


    Big ones, little ones, pierced ones, bloody ones....








    Did I mention that there were bewbies in it.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Page 1364 of 2414 FirstFirst ... 36486412641314135413571358135913601361136213631364136513661367136813691370137113741414146418642364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365