View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    34 25.19%
  • june 20

    31 22.96%
  • july 1

    26 19.26%
  • july 12

    44 32.59%
  1. #17278
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Hope everyone off to a good start this weekend.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #17279
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,521
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hope everyone off to a good start this weekend.

    My good start: I may have a weekend without work for the first time in a couple of months!!!!!!





    Instead, I get to work around the house.............
    Last edited by timebuilder; 07-30-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #17280
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    My good start: I may have a weekend without work for the first time a couple of months!!!!!!





    Instead, I get to work around the house.............
    Glad you got sometime off

    Don't work yourself to hard
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #17281
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,925
    Was looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend.

    It has been interrupted by the chorus of chainsaws.

    Since yesterday evening, there are 12 less trees standing in my yard.

    It's a love/hate relationship with the sound of the chainsaw.

    I love to see the trees fall, but DAMN that's a lot of work.

  5. #17282
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,521
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Was looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend.

    It has been interrupted by the chorus of chainsaws.

    Since yesterday evening, there are 12 less trees standing in my yard.

    It's a love/hate relationship with the sound of the chainsaw.

    I love to see the trees fall, but DAMN that's a lot of work.

    Man, that IS a lot of work. I have a bunch of stuff lined up for today, too.



    Good morning, Bret and everyone!


    .
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #17283
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Was looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend.

    It has been interrupted by the chorus of chainsaws.

    Since yesterday evening, there are 12 less trees standing in my yard.

    It's a love/hate relationship with the sound of the chainsaw.

    I love to see the trees fall, but DAMN that's a lot of work.
    If that was in BC they'd be protesting and hugging trees all over your place.....It's OK to sit on you a$$ and collect welfare, use up government resources but DON'T touch the environment...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #17284
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    good day all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #17285
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    If that was in BC they'd be protesting and hugging trees all over your place.....It's OK to sit on you a$$ and collect welfare, use up government resources but DON'T touch the environment...
    In the USA, everyone has 2 or 3 handguns.

    This is why we don't have too many tree-huggers.








  9. #17286
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,444
    g'morning all.
    2/3 apiece? speak for yourself, JP
    took thr weekend off. momma's crabby, nothing planned and she's bored. think i'm gonna hide in the yard and split/burn wood
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  10. #17287
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,925
    I'm above average, too, heavy.

    I don't think my collection approached yours, but I've got 3 .357s for starters.

  11. #17288
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    g'morning all.
    2/3 apiece? speak for yourself, JP
    took thr weekend off. momma's crabby, nothing planned and she's bored. think i'm gonna hide in the yard and split/burn wood
    Forgot Brenda's birthday on Thursday......so chocolate and flowers won't do it.....so you know what that means.......the only thing to save the 'doghouse destination' now is diamonds.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  12. #17289
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Forgot Brenda's birthday on Thursday......so chocolate and flowers won't do it.....so you know what that means.......the only thing to save the 'doghouse destination' now is diamonds.....
    Yeah, that's a big OOPS.

    Good luck, Doug.

  13. #17290
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Yeah, that's a big OOPS.

    Good luck, Doug.
    Taking Serena out mtn biking this morning.......Garry's taking us so that means I have two people with less than 10% body fat and FF Doug.....this is gonna hurt BAD!!!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Page 1330 of 2294 FirstFirst ... 3308301230128013201323132413251326132713281329133013311332133313341335133613371340138014301830 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event