View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #15770
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how the hell you doin'?????????????????????
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  2. #15771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    26,639
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey dug!
    while i got you
    is british columbia like a state???
    what is the difference between a province and a territory?
    Frank, BC is a province. My dad was born in New Westminster.

    As to the difference between a province and a territory, it probably goes back a while to when the territory was not a fully "settled" area.

    I'll bet a territory is treated as a province, today.

    Am I right, Doug?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #15772
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    26,639
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how the hell you doin'?????????????????????
    Not bad. You know I called you last week, right?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #15773
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    thats cool
    i was only wondering cus there was a trivia question about newfoundland or saskatchewan I cant remember???
    just something i was thinking about!!!


    i did not know you called me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    did you leave me a message that just said
    FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNKI EE!!!?????

    call me tomorrow at lunch


    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Frank, BC is a province. My dad was born in New Westminster.

    As to the difference between a province and a territory, it probably goes back a while to when the territory was not a fully "settled" area.

    I'll bet a territory is treated as a province, today.

    Am I right, Doug?
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  5. #15774
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Not bad. You know I called you last week, right?
    are you sure you called me?????????????????????

    knarf 9922 729
    319
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  6. #15775
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    dug
    i thought you were going to send me a gift!!!
    I amexcited cus i am working on alot of new stuff in the near future
    i could take a lot of good pictures!!!!! LOL

    frank
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  7. #15776
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Frank, BC is a province. My dad was born in New Westminster.

    As to the difference between a province and a territory, it probably goes back a while to when the territory was not a fully "settled" area.

    I'll bet a territory is treated as a province, today.

    Am I right, Doug?
    Google is your friend:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinc...ries_of_Canada

    It all boils down to our Confederation.

    You could say that a Province is like a state in that different Provinces have different Provincial laws and different States have different State laws. But both ultimately answer to the Federal Government.
    Get money, get paid.

  8. #15777
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    26,639
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    did you leave me a message that just said
    FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNKI EE!!!?????
    Yes, that was the message, along with my name and number.

    And yes, that's the number I called. I was dyslexic as a kid!!!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #15778
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    google is your friend!!!
    LOL



    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Google is your friend:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinc...ries_of_Canada

    It all boils down to our Confederation.

    You could say that a Province is like a state in that different Provinces have different Provincial laws and different States have different State laws. But both ultimately answer to the Federal Government.
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  10. #15779
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    all i got was fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankiiieeeeeeee!!

    but i thought it was you


    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Yes, that was the message, along with my name and number.

    And yes, that's the number I called. I was dyslexic as a kid!!!
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  11. #15780
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    i am still very dyslexic


    knarF

    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Yes, that was the message, along with my name and number.

    And yes, that's the number I called. I was dyslexic as a kid!!!
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  12. #15781
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    hey Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Google is your friend:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinc...ries_of_Canada

    It all boils down to our Confederation.

    You could say that a Province is like a state in that different Provinces have different Provincial laws and different States have different State laws. But both ultimately answer to the Federal Government.
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

  13. #15782
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Howdy Frank whats new?
    Get money, get paid.

Page 1214 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 21471411141164120412071208120912101211121212131214121512161217121812191220122112241264131417142214 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.