View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #15081
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,157
    Post Likes
    Good evening Bret and all. Hope the new job is going good for you Bret. Been home sick the last couple of days (sucks). Had a floor drain in the basement back up last night, rented a snake and cleared it. Screw it, Im going to work tommorrow come hell or highwater.

  2. #15082
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Listen you bugger.....get's some cancer fighting antioxidants in your diet...a LARGE green salad for every meal......I'll kick yer a$$ if you don't....we've all got too much invested in you....
    OK we had Peas tonight. Boy no wonder You and Karen Hit it off so well.


    ANd I eat Capt Crunch Crunch Berries for fruit every night
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #15083
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman#1 View Post
    Good evening Bret and all. Hope the new job is going good for you Bret. Been home sick the last couple of days (sucks). Had a floor drain in the basement back up last night, rented a snake and cleared it. Screw it, Im going to work tommorrow come hell or highwater.
    hope you get feeling better.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #15084
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    We're going to the Circus Thursday night Hope Andy Enjoys it.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #15085
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,647
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    We're going to the Circus Thursday night Hope Andy Enjoys it.
    Dont feed the Bubbleheadskis
    How you doin Bret?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  6. #15086
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,937
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #15087
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,230
    Post Likes
    Good morning.

  8. #15088
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Likes
    Great article done on us Canucks by one of your Muricans here at the Olympics.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  9. #15089
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    958
    Post Likes
    glad all is going well Bret...miss being here but looks all in tack..us been real slow but have had alot of inquiries going on with the penthouses and vav boxes..be glad when summer gets going. I know Andy will love the circus, most kids do..take pic's and post them..gotta go the sun has finally came out and it is above freezing for a change. Dang I love Texas but wish all this winter weather would take a hike..
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

  10. #15090
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Post Likes
    I had a wonderful day.

    Get up to go to to class and the car was sitting in a pool of coolant. Radiator side tanks on both sides are leaking. Crimping and stop leak didn't work. So now that I've just payed the rent I've gotta dig deeper and get the car fixed. I can't wait to get out of school and start working.
    Get money, get paid.

  11. #15091
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,937
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    I had a wonderful day.

    Get up to go to to class and the car was sitting in a pool of coolant. Radiator side tanks on both sides are leaking. Crimping and stop leak didn't work. So now that I've just payed the rent I've gotta dig deeper and get the car fixed. I can't wait to get out of school and start working.
    NEVER use stop leak.

    What kind of car, and what concentration of coolant?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #15092
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Post Likes
    Hey All........... still here... .got the court eviction postponed... (dont know fort how long... but I know it will never be long enough.) We just gotta get out. The sooner the better. Hopefully can get a couple of weeks of good hrs on my checks!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  13. #15093
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,937
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey All........... still here... .got the court eviction postponed... (dont know fort how long... but I know it will never be long enough.) We just gotta get out. The sooner the better. Hopefully can get a couple of weeks of good hrs on my checks!

    Kool.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 1161 of 2432 FirstFirst ... 16166110611111115111541155115611571158115911601161116211631164116511661167116811711211126116612161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365