View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #15016
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  2. #15017
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Hi Frank hows it feel to be home?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #15018
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    anybody remember this song?
    i was reminded of it on another thread!
    strip club in louisville in the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840B27zYfOk
    I always liked that song
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #15019
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Pinewood derby is next month.

    Working on cars now and will start working on display stands next week.

    I'll post pix when we get the cars made. Doing a lego block car and a tow truck this year.

    Last year was a skateboard and a Wii remote.
    trying to talk Andy in to Cub Scouts.

    I made it to State and won second at State Pinewood Derby.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #15020
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    it feels greatt
    especially since i worked and was away from home for my anniversary and valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hi Frank hows it feel to be home?
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  6. #15021
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Dropping in to say howdy to all. hope everyone is good.
    Starting soon, eh bret!
    things will work out bubbles
    Hey FRANNKIEE!!!! you gonna call when you're near?

  7. #15022
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    Dropping in to say howdy to all. hope everyone is good.
    Starting soon, eh bret!
    things will work out bubbles
    Hey FRANNKIEE!!!! you gonna call when you're near?
    Hey one way or another.

    How it going for you.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #15023
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Hey one way or another.

    How it going for you.
    Ok i guess. Still busy at work.Lucky that my supervisor has been ok ing ot for me, except he's retiring in july.
    I guess I'm finally ok with what happened to me, and I can now realize I was lucky it was caught in time.
    Anyways, I see you mite be rejoining the ranks of income tax payers soon. Congrats on your journey, Bret. How's everything going?

  9. #15024
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    Ok i guess. Still busy at work.Lucky that my supervisor has been ok ing ot for me, except he's retiring in july.
    I guess I'm finally ok with what happened to me, and I can now realize I was lucky it was caught in time.
    Anyways, I see you mite be rejoining the ranks of income tax payers soon. Congrats on your journey, Bret. How's everything going?
    Going good Start work on the 18th ther brought me in as a controctor while trying to fix all the Red tape.

    Life is going well. just great to be among the living again.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #15025
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,671
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    trying to talk Andy in to Cub Scouts.

    I made it to State and won second at State Pinewood Derby.

    Survived another year. The Blue and Gold is like running a marathon while playing the Superbowl. It is the biggest event of the year. District people come and watch, grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, EVERYONE shows up.

    It feels like I am under a microscope the whole time.

    I just re-read all that and realized that it sounds like I'm negative about it. It is a thrill. I love the program. It is a point of pride to me that I know all of my cubs by name, all 30 of them. I learn the scout's name before I learn the parent's name. They are the reason I'm involved in the program.

    Scouting is an awesome program, IF, and that is a big IF, you have good, dedicated people running the program.

    If not, Scouting isn't worth the time that you put into it.

    My youngest went to the county Pinewood Derby race last year. We don't have competitions beyond that level around here, yet. He didn't win a trophy, but had fun. Still talks about it.

  11. #15026
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Going good Start work on the 18th ther brought me in as a controctor while trying to fix all the Red tape.

    Life is going well. just great to be among the living again.
    I hear ya, man!

  12. #15027
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Survived another year. The Blue and Gold is like running a marathon while playing the Superbowl. It is the biggest event of the year. District people come and watch, grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, EVERYONE shows up.

    It feels like I am under a microscope the whole time.

    I just re-read all that and realized that it sounds like I'm negative about it. It is a thrill. I love the program. It is a point of pride to me that I know all of my cubs by name, all 30 of them. I learn the scout's name before I learn the parent's name. They are the reason I'm involved in the program.

    Scouting is an awesome program, IF, and that is a big IF, you have good, dedicated people running the program.

    If not, Scouting isn't worth the time that you put into it.

    My youngest went to the county Pinewood Derby race last year. We don't have competitions beyond that level around here, yet. He didn't win a trophy, but had fun. Still talks about it.
    Scouting is a great experience for the little people. Makes me smile about your youngest.

  13. #15028
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    i do not take orders from Ploacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BBBBBBBBBBBBZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttt
    sure your not one? LOL Ok so I am.... or so my name says..... so I have a joke for you.....

    Dont read anything into this .... I post this only because I have the heritage in me! I pick on no one! except myself. I hate no one, no country no race religion or sexual....... well at least the rest of them!!! LOL

    Can you speak Polish?




    No?


    Hows it feel to be dumber than a pollack?





    BUT...... you know whats dumber than a person who cant speak Polish?



    no?

    A Pollack that cant speak Polish!......... ME!!!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Page 1156 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 15665610561106114611491150115111521153115411551156115711581159116011611162116311661206125616562156 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event