View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #14704
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Afternoon all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #14705
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Just Got off the phone with Doug.

    A Friend of his who spent a large part of is life helping other get there life back on track, is in the Hospital and Found to have brain cancer, with only days left.

    Please spent out thoughts and Prays to him and his family. Also parys and thoughts to Doug and Brenda as they go throught this with his family.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #14706
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Hey Warren are you ready for the big Colts game on Sunday? I know I'm going to be much richer Sunday night. Buhahaha....stupid people betting on the Saints, it's like takeing candy from a baby.
    LOL.... well today was payday..... maybe I should go out and find some sucker to take their hard earned money from!!!
    Im ready..... been ready! I start on call tonight...... just hope all my calls are done before sunday at 6. otherwise i may not have a job come Monday! LOL
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  4. #14707
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    you will definitely have a step up on alot of us old guys when it comes to the computer side of controls.
    everybody thinks controls guys or GIRLS CC!!
    just do all their troubleshooting on the laptop.
    You have to know what the graphic function blocks are supposed to be operating.

    That being said your computer experience will be a huge huge advantage for you...

    I need to learn more about that type of stuff.

    Bubblehead and timebuilder and some guys on here have a remarkable knowledge of electronics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i need to work on that too!!!

    We need good ethical hard working smart mechanics in our trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember! attendance is still most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loyalty and hard workkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    show up every day dont call in sick dont have a boat load of family problems.
    Work hard!!!!!!!!!

    dont jump around makes your resume look really bad..
    keep a good driving record!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What i am saying is:

    It is not about how smart you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or how good you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    good luck to you!!!!!!!!


    frank
    Not!!! Hey Frank..... whenya going to HIRE ME??? Sheesh I been waiting almost a yr!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  5. #14708
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Hey Bret........ consider the prayers sent out! Doug..... hang tough bud! we all are here for ya!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  6. #14709
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,547
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    you will definitely have a step up on alot of us old guys when it comes to the computer side of controls.
    everybody thinks controls guys or GIRLS CC!!
    just do all their troubleshooting on the laptop.
    You have to know what the graphic function blocks are supposed to be operating.

    That being said your computer experience will be a huge huge advantage for you...

    I need to learn more about that type of stuff.

    Bubblehead and timebuilder and some guys on here have a remarkable knowledge of electronics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i need to work on that too!!!

    We need good ethical hard working smart mechanics in our trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember! attendance is still most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loyalty and hard workkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    show up every day dont call in sick dont have a boat load of family problems.
    Work hard!!!!!!!!!

    dont jump around makes your resume look really bad..
    keep a good driving record!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What i am saying is:

    It is not about how smart you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or how good you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    good luck to you!!!!!!!!


    frank
    I'll tell you what, Frank. I am about three paces away from having that meeting with your boss we talked about. I just had my second week in a month with less than 40, and the co politics are wearing on me.

    Would he want me to take tracer summit, or can I just be your gopher for a while?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #14710
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    howdy all. hope all is good on everyone's side!

  8. #14711
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I'll tell you what, Frank. I am about three paces away from having that meeting with your boss we talked about. I just had my second week in a month with less than 40, and the co politics are wearing on me.

    Would he want me to take tracer summit, or can I just be your gopher for a while?
    i wanna be fronk's navagator.............

  9. #14712
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    you will definitely have a step up on alot of us old guys when it comes to the computer side of controls.
    everybody thinks controls guys or GIRLS CC!!
    just do all their troubleshooting on the laptop.
    You have to know what the graphic function blocks are supposed to be operating.

    That being said your computer experience will be a huge huge advantage for you...

    I need to learn more about that type of stuff.

    Bubblehead and timebuilder and some guys on here have a remarkable knowledge of electronics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i need to work on that too!!!

    We need good ethical hard working smart mechanics in our trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember! attendance is still most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loyalty and hard workkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    show up every day dont call in sick dont have a boat load of family problems.
    Work hard!!!!!!!!!

    dont jump around makes your resume look really bad..
    keep a good driving record!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What i am saying is:

    It is not about how smart you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or how good you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    good luck to you!!!!!!!!


    frank
    Thanks man. You know, I had an interview with my instructors after midterms. They said my attendance was pretty good and that's a good thing because when an employer calls looking for a reference the first thing they ask is what is that persons attendance in trade class like.

    I tried to do that on my practicum. I showed up an hour early, of course with two trays of coffee.

    FCS your friend is in my thoughts. My best wishes to him and his family.

  10. #14713
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,547
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Take a 81 mg aspirin before shovelling snow today, guys!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  11. #14714
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,659
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Take a 81 mg aspirin before shovelling snow today, guys!
    Who shovels?

    I fired up the quad, pushed the fluffy white crap out of the way and was done. I might have lifted 10 shovelfuls of snow.

  12. #14715
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    Thanks man. You know, I had an interview with my instructors after midterms. They said my attendance was pretty good and that's a good thing because when an employer calls looking for a reference the first thing they ask is what is that persons attendance in trade class like.

    I tried to do that on my practicum. I showed up an hour early, of course with two trays of coffee.

    FCS your friend is in my thoughts. My best wishes to him and his family.
    Very good idea, if you have a great audited and show the ability to learn then I and I think most people will look at you (especially for a new grad)
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #14716
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,624
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    Take a 81 mg aspirin before shovelling snow today, guys!
    Not feeling well??
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1132 of 2279 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211251126112711281129113011311132113311341135113611371138113911421182123216322132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event