View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #13846
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Mornin All.... Hey Metal!!! How you feeling today?
    IceBOB... hope your feeling better too!
    Bret leaving today?

    Well on my way out the door.... got a no heat call for a top floor in a resort subdivision we take care of. Just glad its not an ocean front house today! BBrrrrr
    See you all soon!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  2. #13847
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #13848
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Stay warm Waren

    Yep almost all Packed Hope fully the flights will all be on time.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #13849
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,790
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    My shovel awaits....
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #13850
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    My shovel awaits....
    How much snow did you get?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #13851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,790
    About 16" in my area.

    23.2" in Philly.

    Fortunately, one of our major service brokers for retail just gave most of philly to another company because we often need a second man, etc, and have lots of parking and traffic time problems there. Of course, by spring, they will realize how good they had it with us. The grass is always greener....

    Over the course of the storm, I went out half a dozen times so the total snow load was broken up over 24 hours. Truck is driveable and so is my car, and church was canceled for the AM services, which is the first time I know of.

    I was tempted a few weeks ago to buy a snow blower at Sears, but now the walk is clear and I am $600 richer by comparison....
    Last edited by timebuilder; 12-20-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #13852
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Well antother sunny 50 day here in Colorado, getting ready to go wash my truck.

  8. #13853
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,475
    7:45am here in Maui it's a chilly 68 degF out here on here on the Lanai.....
    I've got Momma's coffee brewing, see Bret's off to see family and good friends in Colorado today, and life is good...
    OK I'll STFU now.....
    I'd kill for a place down here....my God it's nice....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  9. #13854
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    7:45am here in Maui it's a chilly 68 degF out here on here on the Lanai.....
    I've got Momma's coffee brewing, see Bret's off to see family and good friends in Colorado today, and life is good...
    OK I'll STFU now.....
    I'd kill for a place down here....my God it's nice....
    Damn rub it in Doug!!! Glad your feelin special! LOL Have fun!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  10. #13855
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    About 16" in my area.

    23.2" in Philly.

    Fortunately, one of our major service brokers for retail just gave most of philly to another company because we often need a second man, etc, and have lots of parking and traffic time problems there. Of course, by spring, they will realize how good they had it with us. The grass is always greener....

    Over the course of the storm, I went out half a dozen times so the total snow load was broken up over 24 hours. Truck is driveable and so is my car, and church was canceled for the AM services, which is the first time I know of.

    I was tempted a few weeks ago to buy a snow blower at Sears, but now the walk is clear and I am $600 richer by comparison....
    LMAO... I love the way you look at things Goosie!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  11. #13856
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Stay warm Waren

    Yep almost all Packed Hope fully the flights will all be on time.
    Will try Bret! Left my only call so far today at about 1pm and it was 39.
    Couldnt believe the probelms with that Trane HP System.
    Compressor Dead! (looks like 6k ohms to ground on all three legs.... to low!!!)
    Leak in condenser coil..... and only half of the electric heat is working! Slowed the v/s blower down to 700 cfm from 1000 cfm and got delta t to go from 2-3 degrees to 7-8 degrees! WOOHOOO.... cookin now! LOL
    Thank God for extended warranties!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  12. #13857
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Will try Bret! Left my only call so far today at about 1pm and it was 39.
    Couldnt believe the probelms with that Trane HP System.
    Compressor Dead! (looks like 6k ohms to ground on all three legs.... to low!!!)
    Leak in condenser coil..... and only half of the electric heat is working! Slowed the v/s blower down to 700 cfm from 1000 cfm and got delta t to go from 2-3 degrees to 7-8 degrees! WOOHOOO.... cookin now! LOL
    Thank God for extended warranties!
    Pretty hard to start a Trane!!!
    Great Technology...they REALLY improved on the old GE from 25 years ago....think they changed the Outdoor Unit Logo and.......well, did they change anything else...???
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  13. #13858
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Pretty hard to start a Trane!!!
    Great Technology...they REALLY improved on the old GE from 25 years ago....think they changed the Outdoor Unit Logo and.......well, did they change anything else...???
    ummmmm Cabinet? LOL
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Page 1066 of 2284 FirstFirst ... 665669661016105610591060106110621063106410651066106710681069107010711072107310761116116615662066 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event