View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    34 25.19%
  • june 20

    31 22.96%
  • july 1

    26 19.26%
  • july 12

    44 32.59%
  1. #13495
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    476
    Post Likes
    Hey bret and everyone!

    Don't push too hard bret...

    Off to the cold roofs I go! If I'm frozen to an american standard unit or a lennox, at least you know I died cursing it!
    Thomas aka...spymoocow
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Ah, sorry I thought that's what he meant. An inch shouldn't make that much difference (at least that's what I always tell my wife).

  2. #13496
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Likes
    move 16 tons and what do ya get?

    back to the salt mines I go. morning bret.

  3. #13497
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,483
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    move 16 tons and what do ya get?

    back to the salt mines I go. morning bret.
    thank you jimbo. now i'll have that tune stuck in my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joo90ZWrUkU

  4. #13498
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Veterans Home Yaphank, NY
    Posts
    2,309
    Post Likes

    Hello everyone

    Icehouse here. I wound up back in the hospital on 11/08/09 with a re-infection, along with my wife who slippedinto a diabetic coma.
    We are now both in rehab and will be till the new year. The re-hab has a computer we can use for twenty minutes a day, so I will be checking,
    I cannot acess my aol e mail, so you can pm me.
    Thanks to all who helped me out.
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

  5. #13499
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    20,456
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    move 16 tons and what do ya get?
    "...another day older and-a deeper in debt..." "Tennessee" Ernie Ford
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #13500
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    20,456
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Icehouse here. I wound up back in the hospital on 11/08/09 with a re-infection, along with my wife who slippedinto a diabetic coma.
    We are now both in rehab and will be till the new year. The re-hab has a computer we can use for twenty minutes a day, so I will be checking,
    I cannot acess my aol e mail, so you can pm me.
    Thanks to all who helped me out.
    Prayers for a speedy recovery, Bob.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #13501
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,781
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    chomping at the bit to get back.........
    I'm with you there
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #13502
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,781
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Icehouse here. I wound up back in the hospital on 11/08/09 with a re-infection, along with my wife who slippedinto a diabetic coma.
    We are now both in rehab and will be till the new year. The re-hab has a computer we can use for twenty minutes a day, so I will be checking,
    I cannot acess my aol e mail, so you can pm me.
    Thanks to all who helped me out.
    Hang in there and tell your wife to hang in there too.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  9. #13503
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,781
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spymoocow View Post
    Hey bret and everyone!

    Don't push too hard bret...

    Off to the cold roofs I go! If I'm frozen to an american standard unit or a lennox, at least you know I died cursing it!
    Got your message I was helping Andy with his Home work.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #13504
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,781
    Post Likes
    Good day 1 mile and curels. also started doing 5 stand up and Kneel down. today.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #13505
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,483
    Post Likes
    get well, ice!

  12. #13506
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    thank you jimbo. now i'll have that tune stuck in my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joo90ZWrUkU
    glad i could annoy you.

  13. #13507
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,781
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    glad i could annoy you.
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1039 of 2323 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910321033103410351036103710381039104010411042104310441045104610491089113915392039 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event