View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    34 25.19%
  • june 20

    31 22.96%
  • july 1

    26 19.26%
  • july 12

    44 32.59%
  1. #21009
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    I have heard many people speak of him getting re-elected??????????

  2. #21010
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I'll second that advice.
    Yes yes yes yes.

    or buy some sort of benifites
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #21011
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Have fun at the party JP
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #21012
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    I kept telling Andy

    Work Harder AND Work Smarter

    not one or the other.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #21013
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Maybe I'll get a Moped or Power Scooter, or Better yet a Gator-GO
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #21014
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    good morning bretttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #21015
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,560
    I'd like one of those cool Honda personal transport thingies, but all I would be able to afford would be a Hoveround!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  8. #21016
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    Hey Francie......yer girls in spandex are doing pretty well....
    Good thing you guys got 4 downs though....it'd be a zip-zip game.....scoring wise I mean too....
    Does everyone in the USA need to drink 8 gallons of gatorade/game?

    On the entertainment side.....the half time show was good.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  9. #21017
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hey Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hows it going????????????


    I hate the steelers but figure they will come back and make it a real good game!!!!!!!!!







    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Hey Francie......yer girls in spandex are doing pretty well....
    Good thing you guys got 4 downs though....it'd be a zip-zip game.....scoring wise I mean too....
    Does everyone in the USA need to drink 8 gallons of gatorade/game?

    On the entertainment side.....the half time show was good.....

  10. #21018
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hows it going????????????


    I hate the steelers but figure they will come back and make it a real good game!!!!!!!!!
    They should put a couple of Mycom 250 ton NH3s in their and turn that fake grass into ice......NOW THAT'D MAKE AN INTERESTING 2ND HALF!!!
    Only 4 points separating.....and Pittsburg is fired up...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  11. #21019
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    like this?


    the ice bowl 1967!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    btw

    clay matthews for MVP!







    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    They should put a couple of Mycom 250 ton NH3s in their and turn that fake grass into ice......NOW THAT'D MAKE AN INTERESTING 2ND HALF!!!
    Only 4 points separating.....and Pittsburg is fired up...

  12. #21020
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,485
    I just think the steelers might pull it out of the fire.....GB tried to sit on the lead...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  13. #21021
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    i hope you are not correct?

    but GB should have scored a TD and we would not have anything to talk about!

    You got to put the game away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    steelers have not had the lead for one second, but may have it for the last second??????????








    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    I just think the steelers might pull it out of the fire.....GB tried to sit on the lead...

Page 1617 of 2295 FirstFirst ... 61711171517156716071610161116121613161416151616161716181619162016211622162316241627166717172117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event