View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #20801
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,342
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  2. #20802
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,469
    Morning Bret,
    Busy as he11 yesterday.....must have had 20,000 through the gates!...
    Sorry but I didn't get a chance to leave the booth but for a pee.....no food...nuffin yet scoped out for Andy.....
    Ron from RYJ came by the booth and said Hi along with a couple other friendly competitors.....no offers of licensing though
    Mitts from HVACProTech came by along with Rat.....he was offered a job with Testo to take over Bergmann's job... smart Texan..... 'cept he's a Testo RSA lover

    Any bad side affects from the MRI? How's the balance and legs doing this week..?
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  3. #20803
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    I don't know what I'll do I got good friends here in Denver and there are a lot of opportunites here, and James really wants me to stay. I think I'll just take it one day at a time and see how things go. Things are slow in Kansas and they can get by without another tech for a couple months.

    Anyhow things will work out, the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap.

    How are you doing Breat? I've been thinking alot about you lately, I wish you all the best. I would shure like to have another cup of coffee with you at the steak house when you make it back this way.
    Your beat next time we're out there lets plan on it

    [B]the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap[/B thats a great line
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #20804
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Morning Bret,
    Busy as he11 yesterday.....must have had 20,000 through the gates!...
    Sorry but I didn't get a chance to leave the booth but for a pee.....no food...nuffin yet scoped out for Andy.....
    Ron from RYJ came by the booth and said Hi along with a couple other friendly competitors.....no offers of licensing though
    Mitts from HVACProTech came by along with Rat.....he was offered a job with Testo to take over Bergmann's job... smart Texan..... 'cept he's a Testo RSA lover

    Any bad side affects from the MRI? How's the balance and legs doing this week..?
    Thats good for Mitts, tell Him and the Rat, Hadn't hear Jim Left Testo.

    Just wipe out from From yesterday went to coorpate office in the Morning (1 1/2 hour drive 1 way) then to MRI.

    Fell twice yesterdater once Karen had to come get me up (did have my cane that time)

    that's great the Expo is rocking,

    But we all know Breand is the ONLY one who really works at the show and that she's the Real brains at Digicool
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #20805
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,619
    who is buuired in snow today.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #20806
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    we have lots of snow and ice!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jason, good luck whatever you do!

    Bret! Hang in there Bro'!!!!!!!!!!!! do not forget your cane!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ICEBOB! great to see you back here!

    Chopper, say hi to Julie for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dug, glad things are rocking out there! good luck to ya!

    HM BOB~ where the heck are you??????????????

  7. #20807
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    The snow is now packed under ice. I had to quickly remember my parachute landing fall when my feet went out from under me on my sloped driveway last night. Personally, I'm right tired of this crap now.

    Hey! How you guys doing?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #20808
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    my fuel lines froze today!!
    That sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The snow is now packed under ice. I had to quickly remember my parachute landing fall when my feet went out from under me on my sloped driveway last night. Personally, I'm right tired of this crap now.

    Hey! How you guys doing?

  9. #20809
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,832
    you should try a pair of MC HAMMER parachute pants, they help your landing!

  10. #20810
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    we have lots of snow and ice!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jason, good luck whatever you do!

    Bret! Hang in there Bro'!!!!!!!!!!!! do not forget your cane!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ICEBOB! great to see you back here!

    Chopper, say hi to Julie for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dug, glad things are rocking out there! good luck to ya!

    HM BOB~ where the heck are you??????????????
    here/////////////// fighting my first cold in 3 years.
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  11. #20811
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    my fuel lines froze today!!
    That sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we use natural gas here.
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  12. #20812
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    hey dere, high dere, hoe dere.
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  13. #20813
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    who is buuired in snow today.
    we are.............. forecast 2 feet tonite
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

Page 1601 of 2276 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911594159515961597159815991600160116021603160416051606160716081611165117012101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event