View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #20242
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,230
    Post Likes
    Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

    I got a whole ten minuets of sleep.......I think

    Insomnia is the triumph of mind over mattress!

    Insomnia is what you have when you lie awake all night for ten minutes!

    What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?
    Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.


    A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, found absolutely nothing physically wrong with him, and then told him,

    "Listen, if you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you just have to stop taking your troubles to bed with you."

    "I know" said the man, "but I can`t. My wife refuses to sleep alone."

  2. #20243
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    25,493
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  3. #20244
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Washington is the only president who...as president, commanded troops on a field of battle. Several others who commanded troops became presidents and President Madison was in the White House when it was attacked by the Brits, but Madison was not commanding the troops at the time, he was high tailing it out of D.C, as he should have been.
    Madison was the guy war of 1812. But he was not in the White House, Dolly Madison was and getting a Dinner ready for Pres. Madison and his officers when they returned from the Battle, However the Battle was a disaster and Madison and the Troops had to retreat. Dolly Madison takes a portrait of Washington and Flees to meet up with Pres. Madison latter. The Brits take DC and Find the White House Table set for dinner they eat the dinner and Brun the White Houses and then the rest of DC
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #20245
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    Happy New Years to all, gruppy and otherwise!!!
    Thanks welcome
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #20246
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,011
    Post Likes
    Happy New Year all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #20247
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,558
    Post Likes
    and back at you bret................
    happy new year to all!
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  7. #20248
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,682
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Madison was the guy war of 1812. But he was not in the White House, Dolly Madison was and getting a Dinner ready for Pres. Madison and his officers when they returned from the Battle, However the Battle was a disaster and Madison and the Troops had to retreat. Dolly Madison takes a portrait of Washington and Flees to meet up with Pres. Madison latter. The Brits take DC and Find the White House Table set for dinner they eat the dinner and Brun the White Houses and then the rest of DC
    It wasn't the Brits....it was the Canucks that burnt the Whitehouse....and you guys are still pissed about it.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  8. #20249
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    maroon lazyboy
    Posts
    1,684
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all have a great day.

    I got a whole ten minuets of sleep.......I think

    Insomnia is the triumph of mind over mattress!

    Insomnia is what you have when you lie awake all night for ten minutes!

    What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?
    Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.


    A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, found absolutely nothing physically wrong with him, and then told him,

    "Listen, if you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you just have to stop taking your troubles to bed with you."

    "I know" said the man, "but I can`t. My wife refuses to sleep alone."
    Funny!!!

    Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #20250
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to Chocolate Town, PA
    Posts
    48
    Post Likes
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

  10. #20251
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    It wasn't the Brits....it was the Canucks that burnt the Whitehouse....and you guys are still pissed about it.....
    Damn pyros.

  11. #20252
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    69,323
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    It wasn't the Brits....it was the Canucks that burnt the Whitehouse....and you guys are still pissed about it.....
    Not quite the way it was. The U.S. attacked Canada and the Brits had to come to their rescue.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #20253
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    happy new year everybody
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  13. #20254
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,682
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not quite the way it was. The U.S. attacked Canada and the Brits had to come to their rescue.
    I love the way you Muricans rewrite history....in yer dreams Robo....Calling a Canuck a Brit is like calling a Murican a Mexican....how'd you like that....?

    It may have been a British Fort partner but believe me it was Canucks doing the heavy lifting......just like at Vimy, Ypres and Passchendaele...
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Page 1558 of 2437 FirstFirst ... 55810581458150815481551155215531554155515561557155815591560156115621563156415651568160816582058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365