View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #20138
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hi Julie!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  2. #20139
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to Chocolate Town, PA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hi Julie!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hi Frankie....

    Do you and the family have big plans for NY Eve? Me I am sleeping right thru all the hoopla. ^I^ J ^I^

  3. #20140
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Julie,
    I worked 440 hours overtime in 2010, that I got paid for anyways!
    I have a bar and grille to run and keep all the equipment running on, several rental properties, house, shop, my garage and basement are a frikkn mess!
    I have a high maintenance wife and 5 daughters that are even more high maintenance!
    Grand children and another on the way! we watch the 6 year old all the time!
    19 year old still at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and did i mention 5 daughters?????????????????

    I do the exact same thing every holiday!!!!!!!!!
    work up at the bar, come home and sleep!



    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes020 View Post

    Hi Frankie....

    Do you and the family have big plans for NY Eve? Me I am sleeping right thru all the hoopla. ^I^ J ^I^
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  4. #20141
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to Chocolate Town, PA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Julie,
    I worked 440 hours overtime in 2010, that I got paid for anyways!
    I have a bar and grille to run and keep all the equipment running on, several rental properties, house, shop, my garage and basement are a frikkn mess!
    I have a high maintenance wife and 5 daughters that are even more high maintenance!
    Grand children and another on the way! we watch the 6 year old all the time!
    19 year old still at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and did i mention 5 daughters?????????????????

    I do the exact same thing every holiday!!!!!!!!!
    work up at the bar, come home and sleep!
    Frank...
    Sounds like you have a full house and that you love every minute of it. High Maintenance I can identify with thanks to my daddy, also named Frank, who spoiled me every day of my life with lots of love, support and encouragement.

    Wishing all of you a wonderful safe and blessed New Year. ^I^ Julie ^I^

  5. #20142
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to Chocolate Town, PA
    Posts
    48
    Goodnight to all !!

  6. #20143
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    How's your daughter, Doug?

    I trust that you finally got in touch with her.
    JP,.... Yah I finally did and they were getting blown around a bit but now much snow....not like inland....with about 16" of snow......They MAY go to time square for NYears....but they get locked in because of security stuff...

    JP, I gotta agree with you 100% on the observations on the medical...I hate to think that I'd me a widower right now if I didn't have a great medical system/intervention with Brenda 2 years ago and her emergency surgery with 5 units of blood. She does play indoor/outdoor field hockey 1-3 times a week and works on her weight/diet so yes.....we need the medical but as Julie said the eat till you drop is WAY out of hand....
    I donate blood regularly every 55 days so I can feel like I contribute....

    I heard a statistic that the USA has reached 2 million people over the weight of 500 lbs.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #20144
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    500 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i do not believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    JP,.... Yah I finally did and they were getting blown around a bit but now much snow....not like inland....with about 16" of snow......They MAY go to time square for NYears....but they get locked in because of security stuff...

    JP, I gotta agree with you 100% on the observations on the medical...I hate to think that I'd me a widower right now if I didn't have a great medical system/intervention with Brenda 2 years ago and her emergency surgery with 5 units of blood. She does play indoor/outdoor field hockey 1-3 times a week and works on her weight/diet so yes.....we need the medical but as Julie said the eat till you drop is WAY out of hand....
    I donate blood regularly every 55 days so I can feel like I contribute....

    I heard a statistic that the USA has reached 2 million people over the weight of 500 lbs.....
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  8. #20145
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    500 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i do not believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so put that drumstick back, frOnk.
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  9. #20146
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    can i still have gizzards and hot sauce?
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  10. #20147
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    only iffen it's 'lite' hot sauce!
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  11. #20148
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    and a diet coke?





    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    only iffen it's 'lite' hot sauce!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  12. #20149
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    and a diet coke?
    no coke...............pepsi
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  13. #20150
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    cheese burger cheese burger pepsi pepsi
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Page 1550 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 55010501450150015401543154415451546154715481549155015511552155315541555155615571560160016502050 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event