View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #13248
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    damn... be back shortly.... Son needs picked up from work.
    is he working to buy a car?

  2. #13249
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    After 14 hours and 250 miles, my head is hanging almost to the keyboard.

    The little blinking light says battery is going to die soon.

    The woman that lives here too is yapping about a dozen other things that I have to do before I'm allowed to go to bed.


    Night, gang.
    LMAO.... why does that sound familiar in my life too? You married to my wife and I dont know it? LOL
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  3. #13250
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    is he working to buy a car?
    Hell hes barely working..... he gets about 3-4 nights a week (4 - 6 hrs a night) at what....less than 10 an hr. Hes was to lazy to learn real work. Just wanted to do the easy stuff wash dishes bus tables and make pizza. Now when he wants to make more money... of course the market is sour! He use to be a go getter when he was younger and all he could do was work in a restaurant. Now its all surfing and partying etc. (we have kicked him out twice) So far he is abiding by the house rules.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  4. #13251
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hell hes barely working..... he gets about 3-4 nights a week (4 - 6 hrs a night) at what....less than 10 an hr. Hes was to lazy to learn real work. Just wanted to do the easy stuff wash dishes bus tables and make pizza. Now when he wants to make more money... of course the market is sour! He use to be a go getter when he was younger and all he could do was work in a restaurant. Now its all surfing and partying etc. (we have kicked him out twice) So far he is abiding by the house rules.
    Don't give up on him yet. Maybe get him studying some basic refrigeration manuals, and see if he catches the bug.

  5. #13252
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Good Morning. I bought a half pint of Candian Club last night, I usally don't drink whiskey and now I remember why. I did sleep better than I did in weeks though.

  6. #13253
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,391
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!

    I remember drinking CC when I used to sit on a barstool. Nasty stuff.
    Last edited by timebuilder; 11-25-2009 at 05:46 PM.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #13254
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430
    Good morning all!...............

  8. #13255
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    yeah, I was never a big fan of CC either.

  9. #13256
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    Good morning all!...............

  10. #13257
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,430

  11. #13258
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,619
    Evening all sleep in and then Andy and I went to the Lego Store he had some money Grandma had sent him and it was burning a hole in his pocket.

    We ate lunch and I had told him he could rent a few movies over Thanksgiving durning lunch I said if he wanted he could get some more Legos rather then rent movies. (Dad's a sucker for Legos ). I told him he can keep the Lego for ever and the movies only 1 week. We went back to the Lego Store and spent a good hour picking out something He (we) wanted.

    Then Lowes and off to Play N Trade ( a used video game store) to window shop and home.

    what a great day.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #13259
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Evening all sleep in and then Andy and I went to the Lego Store he had some money Grandma had sent him and it was burning a hole in his pocket.

    We ate lunch and I had told him he could rent a few movies over Thanksgiving durning lunch I said if he wanted he could get some more Legos rather then rent movies. (Dad's a sucker for Legos ). I told him he can keep the Lego for ever and the movies only 1 week. We went back to the Lego Store and spent a good hour picking out something He (we) wanted.

    Then Lowes and off to Play N Trade ( a used video game store) to window shop and home.

    what a great day.
    sounds like you're going to miss this time when you get back to work.

  13. #13260
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,619
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    sounds like you're going to miss this time when you get back to work.
    Yup but we use to do it on Sat and Sun
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 1020 of 2276 FirstFirst ... 20520920970101010131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710301070112015202020 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event