View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #12923
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hey brettt
    dug
    art
    jason
    gregggg
    warren
    monkey wrench!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  2. #12924
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Hey Bret... glad to see ya at it again!
    Jason. Good on ya. Keep it up bro!
    Hey Goosie, and JP and James and DOug and Monument and the rest......
    Went and had my upper GI done today. Good to be through with the fasting at midnight routine. If I want a pepsi... I want a pepsi! If I want a coffee... damn it I want a coffee! If I want a bowl of cereal.... guess what.... I want it! So anyways.... the Barium is done and I will call the DR office tomorrow to see what doc says. The radiologist was suppose to be done within an hr or 2 and faxing. So it should be in!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  3. #12925
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #12926
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey Bret... glad to see ya at it again!
    Jason. Good on ya. Keep it up bro!
    Hey Goosie, and JP and James and DOug and Monument and the rest......
    Went and had my upper GI done today. Good to be through with the fasting at midnight routine. If I want a pepsi... I want a pepsi! If I want a coffee... damn it I want a coffee! If I want a bowl of cereal.... guess what.... I want it! So anyways.... the Barium is done and I will call the DR office tomorrow to see what doc says. The radiologist was suppose to be done within an hr or 2 and faxing. So it should be in!
    Glad to hear its over hope it truns out fine.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #12927
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Good Morning

  6. #12928
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey brettt
    dug
    art
    jason
    gregggg
    warren
    monkey wrench!!!!!!!!!
    Morning frank
    If you help others then you are a Success

  7. #12929
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Good Morning
    Morning Jason what you got going today?

    When James coming back?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #12930
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    hey guys
    i am on my way back down to fort leonard wood
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

  9. #12931
    I go in tomorrow for another full body check. I haven't seen anything suspect so I think I am good to go. Wish me luck.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  10. #12932
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I go in tomorrow for another full body check. I haven't seen anything suspect so I think I am good to go. Wish me luck.
    Good luck Dice if in doubt cut it out
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #12933
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    hey guys
    i am on my way back down to fort leonard wood
    What you got going there?
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #12934
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Morning Jason what you got going today?

    When James coming back?
    Hello, how you feeling today Bret? Slow day here, talked to James this morning. I'm suprised he hasn't been on.

  13. #12935
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,642
    doing good .

    Went to the Y today did 3 lap (8.5 lat to a mile)
    The old man with a cain and I walk on to the track at the same time. He pass me right and the lap me twice.

    I had to laugh (Dam smart ass old man probly laughing his a$$ off about it)
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 995 of 2284 FirstFirst ... 49589594598598898999099199299399499599699799899910001001100210051045109514951995 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event