View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

33 24.63%
  • june 20

31 23.13%
  • july 1

26 19.40%
  • july 12

44 32.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by james80031 View Post
    best coffee in town comes straight from my kitchen.
    What do you charge 5 dollar a cup and have to stand in line.
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    No that's in Vancouver or Seattle and it's $7.50 a cup for some metrasexual 'sensitive' sounding $hit that has pretty swirly things on top of it!!!
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Hey Bret......how much do I owe Andy in commissions so far???
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

best coffee in town comes straight from my kitchen.
    Kopi Luwak

Morning all. Wife has a bad infection in her foot, so trying to help heal her. Sometimes I want to cry, but that's sissy stuff.
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Only if the guy Alex he talk to and Andy call you on bought bought I told him about the sale and it would be a good time to hit the supply house. I told him Karen or I would help him Do a fly for the supply houses and make the rounds and also send them to the RSES guys . He keeps wanting to but gets side tracked. I told him if he wants the money he needs to do the work.

You offered him a heck of a deal for a 9 year old.

I told him if he want the pay he has to do the work. For a 9 year he got a pretty good work ethic I want to keep it tht way.

He love telling everyone he's the U.S Sale Rep for Digicool.

Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Morning all. Wife has a bad infection in her foot, so trying to help heal her. Sometimes I want to cry, but that's sissy stuff.
    hope all is OK if crying is sissy stuff then I've been a siisy more the a few times this last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Sound like the sells going good. Boy our going to owe Brenda Big time.
    NEW KITCHEN. Kiss the parts for the bike good bye

So tell the truth Brenda is the real inventor of the DigiCool line. Your just the spokes man.

no, but I used to own a coffee house (the only one in Winslow, AZ back then), and I can still order from the importer at wholesale prices. I'm spoiled with my coffee. I drink medium roast guatemalian antigua every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Kopi Luwak

$300 a pound for cat poop doesn't sound that good.

3 headed chickens are rare, but I wouldn't pay a bunch of money to eat one.

Only if the guy Alex he talk to and Andy call you on bought bought I told him about the sale and it would be a good time to hit the supply house. I told him Karen or I would help him Do a fly for the supply houses and make the rounds and also send them to the RSES guys . He keeps wanting to but gets side tracked. I told him if he wants the money he needs to do the work.

You offered him a heck of a deal for a 9 year old.

I told him if he want the pay he has to do the work. For a 9 year he got a pretty good work ethic I want to keep it tht way.

He love telling everyone he's the U.S Sale Rep for Digicool.
    make sure he doesn't develope the creepy clamy handshake that most factory reps have. He needs some calisus on his hands to ballance the sales work.

make sure he doesn't develope the creepy clamy handshake that most factory reps have. He needs some calisus on his hands to ballance the sales work.
    I bought him fin combs set and ACR supply house gave him a quart both Evp
    and Cond clean to do coil clean then his driver found out he had cancer. So it got put on hold.

He love the DigiCools I (we) have and talks them up to everyone so duog told him if he sell some he'll pay him. I told him if he wants the pay HE has to do the work. I have to say he Know his product for 9 and knows the basics better then some hacks out there. He knows SH and SC what vacumme to pull to how to hook the equipment up. And he does a great job of coil cleaning.

I bought him fin combs set and ACR supply house gave him a quart both Evp
    and Cond clean to do coil clean then his driver found out he had cancer. So it got put on hold.

He love the DigiCools I (we) have and talks them up to everyone so duog told him if he sell some he'll pay him. I told him if he wants the pay HE has to do the work. I have to say he Know his product for 9 and knows the basics better then some hacks out there. He knows SH and SC what vacumme to pull to how to hook the equipment up. And he does a great job of coil cleaning.
    Sounds like he has the bug, thats great.
    My daughter has her own plastic tools, because she was always trying to steal my tools.

I ran into one of those hacks yesterday. He tried talking to me like he was an old pro, but I have had to fix several of his mistakes for a property management company that does fix and flips. He installed a split system using soft solder and flux, had the condensate drain directly on the floor because there was no floor drain and he didn't know about condensate pumps, routed a bunch of flex supply lines that completeltly obstructed the return air to help the sheetrockers make it look nicer (there was no return when he was done), and yesterday he pulled a condenser out of a house and released all the refrigerant, because he didn't know you could pump it back into the compressor. LOL, that is my competition on residential work, but I'm sure he is busier than me because he has no overhead and his prices are lower.

Page 958 of 2270 FirstFirst ... 4588589089489519529539549559569579589599609619629639649659681008105814581958 ... LastLast