View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.00%
  • june 20

    31 22.14%
  • july 1

    27 19.29%
  • july 12

    47 33.57%
  1. #27535
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Just getting cleaned up and caught up from a weekend at camp with the family.

    Couldn't have scripted better weather. Cool morning on Saturday warmed up to mid-80s with a light, cool breeze. A tiny sprinkle of rain right at dark...

    Matthew (the cub with Leukemia) managed to come out about mid-day and got a chauffeured ride around the camp on a golf cart to any thing he wanted to see and to do. They brought Stat MedEvac chopper in and he got to watch it land and take off, got to shoot BB guns and archery, hang out with the Indian Dancers and was "double-fisting" S'mores at the campfire later on in the evening.

    His LAST TREATMENT is this Tuesday and after that, they'll put him on a maintenance program. Not sure what that means, exactly, but Mom was sure excited about it and I KNOW that Bret's last treatment was a BIG THING for him, so I'll go out on a limb and hoist a glass for Matthew Tuesday evening.

    little man.
    If my kid had to go through that I would be a mess, hope it all works out

  2. #27536
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    If my kid had to go through that I would be a mess, hope it all works out
    Gotta give their family credit. They've stuck together and the parents are making time for each child (they have 4)

    They're tough folks.

  3. #27537
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Gotta give their family credit. They've stuck together and the parents are making time for each child (they have 4)

    They're tough folks.
    Ya that's good, can't leave anyone out. It's sad how a kid so young could have those issues, I'd rather die then have any of my kids go through that.

  4. #27538
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,677
    Post Likes
    I'll say a couple good words for him tomorrow on my bike ride when I hit my knees....Good Weekend JP.....
    Us Canucks have a long weekend this weekend and you guys next weekend...right.....?
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  5. #27539
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,675
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    I'll say a couple good words for him tomorrow on my bike ride when I hit my knees....Good Weekend JP.....
    Us Canucks have a long weekend this weekend and you guys next weekend...right.....?

    Yep. Next weekend is our long weekend.

    I'm sure he can use all the help he can get.


    Gotta say that he seemed to be in reasonably good health and in good spirits.

  6. #27540
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    5,515
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Just getting cleaned up and caught up from a weekend at camp with the family.

    Couldn't have scripted better weather. Cool morning on Saturday warmed up to mid-80s with a light, cool breeze. A tiny sprinkle of rain right at dark...

    Matthew (the cub with Leukemia) managed to come out about mid-day and got a chauffeured ride around the camp on a golf cart to any thing he wanted to see and to do. They brought Stat MedEvac chopper in and he got to watch it land and take off, got to shoot BB guns and archery, hang out with the Indian Dancers and was "double-fisting" S'mores at the campfire later on in the evening.

    His LAST TREATMENT is this Tuesday and after that, they'll put him on a maintenance program. Not sure what that means, exactly, but Mom was sure excited about it and I KNOW that Bret's last treatment was a BIG THING for him, so I'll go out on a limb and hoist a glass for Matthew Tuesday evening.

    little man.

    That's great news, Prayers sent to everyone involved here with there support for others in there time of need.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

    To apply for professional membership click here


    Educational forums are open.

    If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

  7. #27541
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,920
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    That's great news, Prayers sent to everyone involved here with there support for others in there time of need.

    Amen to that.

    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  8. #27542
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone. Great news for Matthew!

    Ray, those City Golfs are the last generation with 8v engines iirc. Those things are bulletproof. Had a couple VW 8v's go past 400,000 and still run like new. It's a good car for someone who knows how to use a multimeter (lots of electrical gremlins to hunt), cheap on fuel and fun to drive as long as you got stick shift. For various tuner parts and accessories, check out this site http://kalecoauto.com/ Also congrats on the compressor!

  9. #27543
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,920
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  10. #27544
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Afternoon Bret and everyone.

  11. #27545
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    24,920
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #27546
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone

  13. #27547
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    958
    Post Likes
    afternoon Bret & all ! Got the(attic) furniture put in yesterday before all hell broke lose with heavy rain and wind. Not really to bad but all the rain we can get would be grand. 2 1/2 inches where recorded here. Need to apply more fertilizer that was missed Hope all is well with ya'll !
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

Page 2119 of 2431 FirstFirst ... 11191619201920692109211221132114211521162117211821192120212121222123212421252126212921692219 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365