View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.18%
  • june 20

    31 22.30%
  • july 1

    26 18.71%
  • july 12

    47 33.81%
  1. #26937
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    958
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Next Monday we planing on getting all day passes to "Adventure Landing" miniature golf laser tag and arcade games for $10/person.
    Oh boy what fun ! We thought about putting up a paintball court to play out in the fields of our place with hay bales and walls to hide behind and come up with some kind of game to play. Think we'll test it out this summer if the grand-kids want to play in the afternoon or early evening. Nothing like getting hit with paint and saying "Your Out !!!" Have fun Bret & Andy !!
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

  2. #26938
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone! Have fun gettin' zapped :P

  3. #26939
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    23,628
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #26940
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    23,628
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  5. #26941
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    'Morning Bret and everyone.. Time to go to my brother in law's fune.. I mean wedding

  6. #26942
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,615
    Post Likes
    Hey, gang.

    Busy week, been getting my a** handed to me by a little Trane RTU.

    I think that I sorted it out on Friday because it's still running and that's better than it has done all winter (24 hours continuous run)

    Off to archery lessons for the little one in about a half-hour. Little bugger is getting pretty good.

  7. #26943
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,658
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Hey, gang.

    Busy week, been getting my a** handed to me by a little Trane RTU.

    I think that I sorted it out on Friday because it's still running and that's better than it has done all winter (24 hours continuous run)

    Off to archery lessons for the little one in about a half-hour. Little bugger is getting pretty good.
    Just when you think you got this reefer $hit figured out......wham you get humbled REAL quick every time.......
    We're having a helluva time with the new Carrier VN units.....fully variable speed HPs and $hitty sensors.......I can sub my gauge sensors and at least they'll last and they're both 10Kohm NTCs.

    Up the mountain in the fog this morning.....5 degC and then sunny at the top.....God it was beautiful......just like I left all that BS and stupidity underneath the cloud/fog bank......
    How's it Bret......?
    Karen paddle yer a$$ yet for the picture......yer a brave man if you post that thing......VERY brave....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  8. #26944
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    23,628
    Post Likes
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #26945
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,537
    Post Likes
    Howdee!
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

  10. #26946
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,615
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    How's it Bret......?
    Karen paddle yer a$$ yet for the picture......yer a brave man if you post that thing......VERY brave....




  11. #26947
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Likes
    ''Morning Bret and everyone. We got in at 6am but it was a fun wedding. They have a custom where 2 guys put on a show like they're gonna go at it and they were good enough that i was gonna go over and do the diplomat act when my wife and the priest pulled me back and told me what's up. Some sort of an intro to a dance. All in good fun and less broken glass than at the typical wedding/birthday/graduation/tea party in my ol' country

  12. #26948
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,992
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    ''Morning Bret and everyone. We got in at 6am but it was a fun wedding. They have a custom where 2 guys put on a show like they're gonna go at it and they were good enough that i was gonna go over and do the diplomat act when my wife and the priest pulled me back and told me what's up. Some sort of an intro to a dance. All in good fun and less broken glass than at the typical wedding/birthday/graduation/tea party in my ol' country
    that's funny never hear for that coustom
    If you help others then you are a Success

  13. #26949
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,992
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Hey, gang.

    Busy week, been getting my a** handed to me by a little Trane RTU.

    I think that I sorted it out on Friday because it's still running and that's better than it has done all winter (24 hours continuous run)

    Off to archery lessons for the little one in about a half-hour. Little bugger is getting pretty good.
    what was the deal with it
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 2073 of 2414 FirstFirst ... 10731573197320232063206620672068206920702071207220732074207520762077207820792080208321232173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365