View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    35 25.18%
  • june 20

    31 22.30%
  • july 1

    26 18.71%
  • july 12

    47 33.81%
  1. #26586
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    When they opened thw new cabellas here in kc .
    They had a moving target range with little black sambos instead of ducks!!!
    Was not up for long for some reason they took it down.
    That was about 5 ywars ago.

    As far as guns go i like
    M16
    AR19
    .50 cal with tracer rounds of ourse!
    M203 grenade launcher
    20mm puff the magic dragon
    90mm hand held
    M60
    Stinger
    LAW
    Rpg7
    Ak47
    And not a gun but my favorite.
    The versatile claymore mine.
    These are just weapons i was prificient at!
    I've only ever fired one machine gun.

    An MP-5 submachine gun.

    I couldn't stop grinning for hours afterwards.

    I've seriously considered going through the processes to obtain one legally.

    Then I think about it from a financial standpoint.

    Federal Class 3 tax stamp - $200
    Cost of gun - $3500 - $HOLY
    Cost of ammunition - $

  2. #26587
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    Jp
    Machine guns all over kansas
    Even on kansas city facebook swapn shop.

    Art
    Is the m79 the grenade launcher only?

    No m16 attached.

    I know the guys in nam loved those things!!

  3. #26588
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Jp
    Machine guns all over kansas
    Even on kansas city facebook swapn shop.

    Art
    Is the m79 the grenade launcher only?

    No m16 attached.

    I know the guys in nam loved those things!!
    Machine guns are very tightly regulated on a federal level.

    Possession of one without proper permits is a 10 year stretch in Club Fed and major fines.

    There are cases of people doing hard time because of a weapon malfunction.

    I know guys that own them and they seem to think it's no big deal.

  4. #26589
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Likes
    Lets see

    Red rider
    11 not 10 pumps on a pellet gun
    Single shot .22
    Water balloons
    Oh and super soaker

    I know I know a little excessive on the fire power but hey only live once lol

  5. #26590
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13,914
    Post Likes
    Jp

    Everybody here has em.
    There are 2 ak47 w ammo for $1100 each
    And a kel tec 2000 .40 cal sub machine gun on the facebook
    Mancave swapnshop right now.

    Joe

    Is that the superteksupersoaker2000 water gun???

  6. #26591
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Jp

    Everybody here has em.
    There are 2 ak47 w ammo for $1100 each
    And a kel tec 2000 .40 cal sub machine gun on the facebook
    Mancave swapnshop right now.

    Joe

    Is that the superteksupersoaker2000 water gun???
    Them ain't machine guns, Frank.

    A Class 3 AK-47 will cost you more than a new car.

    http://www.westernfirearms.com/wfc/a...=33&sz=800x600

  7. #26592
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Likes
    I only have the 1095.245 so far, waiting for my piggy bank to get full!

  8. #26593
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes
    I have considered a suppressor.

    They're not all that expensive, really, but they do require the same paperwork as a machine gun.

  9. #26594
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I only have the 1095.245 so far, waiting for my piggy bank to get full!
    You're gonna have to wait a while, I think...

    I browsed that site a bit and the cheapest one I saw was about $5k

  10. #26595
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    3,588
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    You're gonna have to wait a while, I think...

    I browsed that site a bit and the cheapest one I saw was about $5k
    That's a lot of pennies, damn!

  11. #26596
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    26,652
    Post Likes

  12. #26597
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mid-Mo
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Machine guns are very tightly regulated on a federal level.

    Possession of one without proper permits is a 10 year stretch in Club Fed and major fines.

    There are cases of people doing hard time because of a weapon malfunction.

    I know guys that own them and they seem to think it's no big deal.
    Club Fed....love it. Love the Office Space quote though better where they are going to "federal pound me in the *** prison."

  13. #26598
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    23,928
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Art
    Is the m79 the grenade launcher only?

    No m16 attached.

    I know the guys in nam loved those things!!
    The M79 is the short-stock weapon with the barrel the size of a roll of aluminum foil. On TV, it is the launcher used to lob tear gas grenades into buildings.

    In Nam, you could use the M79 to fire a fragmentation round from a more or less covered position, because a conventional grenade required a throwing motion that could expose you to Charlie.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 2046 of 2419 FirstFirst ... 10461546194619962036203920402041204220432044204520462047204820492050205120522053205620962146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365