View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #26391
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, N.C.
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Getting bids all day for siding. 2 doors and paint outside of house needs it bad. Also 6 Big trees.

    Not happy but time to face facts my life with MG is here to stay things have change.

    On the up side of the aftermath still seizure free
    Hey Bret,
    Glad you are still seizure free, at least that is a good sign, you may get tired while trying to keep up with the young uns, but with rest you can still try.
    We had to have trees cut down on our property this year, on two occasions, the first was after a storm that brought down a Tulip Poplar that almost hit our house, the second time we took out over 50 pine trees to prevent them from doing the same thing to our house if we had another bad storm.
    We used a Company called Williams Tree and Stump Service, Andy, the owner, was good and his price was fair. his cell # is 919-252-8799, home # 919-580-9065.
    My son is getting ready to have him come back and remove some more trees on his property.
    When and if you call him mentioned my name and tell him you want a good price.
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

  2. #26392
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    1,273
    'Morning Bret and everyone. Happy birthday AC

  3. #26393
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,643
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky05 View Post
    Hey Bret,
    Glad you are still seizure free, at least that is a good sign, you may get tired while trying to keep up with the young uns, but with rest you can still try.
    We had to have trees cut down on our property this year, on two occasions, the first was after a storm that brought down a Tulip Poplar that almost hit our house, the second time we took out over 50 pine trees to prevent them from doing the same thing to our house if we had another bad storm.
    We used a Company called Williams Tree and Stump Service, Andy, the owner, was good and his price was fair. his cell # is 919-252-8799, home # 919-580-9065.
    My son is getting ready to have him come back and remove some more trees on his property.
    When and if you call him mentioned my name and tell him you want a good price.
    Thanks Don I give him a call
    The God we didn't get hit much by that storm we we in the narrow band that the storm seem to be just windy and heavy rain.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #26394
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,643
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #26395
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,643
    AC Chick how was your B-day
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #26396
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,475
    Bret,
    Make sure the contractor has insurance....ask for a copy of it and then phone the underwriter......likey YOUR house insurance will not kick in if he drops one on the house.
    There's a lot of old fallers around here that do this but not insured and it's a $hit show if you get nailed....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  7. #26397
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, N.C.
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Bret,
    Make sure the contractor has insurance....ask for a copy of it and then phone the underwriter......likey YOUR house insurance will not kick in if he drops one on the house.
    There's a lot of old fallers around here that do this but not insured and it's a $hit show if you get nailed....
    That is always a good idea, to make sure that anyone doing work on your property has insurance, This guy does, and he is experienced, crap can sometimes happen though and it is good to know that they are not going to tell you "so sorry but you are stuck with the bill for the repairs as I do not have any insurance."
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

  8. #26398
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Does he work in kansas?




    Quote Originally Posted by sparky05 View Post
    Hey Bret,
    Glad you are still seizure free, at least that is a good sign, you may get tired while trying to keep up with the young uns, but with rest you can still try.
    We had to have trees cut down on our property this year, on two occasions, the first was after a storm that brought down a Tulip Poplar that almost hit our house, the second time we took out over 50 pine trees to prevent them from doing the same thing to our house if we had another bad storm.
    We used a Company called Williams Tree and Stump Service, Andy, the owner, was good and his price was fair. his cell # is 919-252-8799, home # 919-580-9065.
    My son is getting ready to have him come back and remove some more trees on his property.
    When and if you call him mentioned my name and tell him you want a good price.

  9. #26399
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fuquay Varina, N.C.
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Does he work in kansas?
    He might, but the trip charge might be more than the job is worth
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

  10. #26400
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,804
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  11. #26401
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Darn it!
    That could have been Helens xmas present.


    Quote Originally Posted by sparky05 View Post
    He might, but the trip charge might be more than the job is worth

  12. #26402
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    13,833
    Mornin bert!!

  13. #26403
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    960
    afternoon Bret & the gang..yeppers it was good birthday..thanks all for the good wishes..For my b-day I got a bug a salt-rifle ...it is to cool. It shoots salt from 3 feet to your target. Y'all I'm not advertising here but this is just way to much fun not to share. It's not a toy but it is kinda..y'all have a good week-end ... life is good today !! http://www.targetshotguns.com
    You don't have to ASK

    What I'm Against...

    If you know what

    I'm For...

Page 2031 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 10311531193119812021202420252026202720282029203020312032203320342035203620372038204120812131 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event