View Poll Results: when will we get to 4,000 posts?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • june 12

    33 24.63%
  • june 20

    31 23.13%
  • july 1

    26 19.40%
  • july 12

    44 32.84%
  1. #21854
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Morning all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #21855
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    UNC went OK yesterday,



    did a bunch of test NCS, RNS, needle EMG study, blood work ( some going to Mayo),



    Still not many answers, other not neuropathy, and Most likely not LEMS. hopefully have more answer on the 17th .
    If you help others then you are a Success

  3. #21856
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,574
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #21857
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    UNC went OK yesterday,



    did a bunch of test NCS, RNS, needle EMG study, blood work ( some going to Mayo),



    Still not many answers, other not neuropathy, and Most likely not LEMS. hopefully have more answer on the 17th .
    Wow Bret,
    You gotta better outlook on this than I would have....you are a very patient man.....
    How's Karen holding up ? And Andy?

    Did you fare out OK with the tornadoes that just went through?

    Packing my camelbak and getting the dogs ready for the mountain....gonna be sunny and warm again today......
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  5. #21858
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes020 View Post
    If you do not like the subject DO NOT READ THE POSTS.
    Ditto that.

    This topic has been around for a very long time and is updated daily by many members.

    If you feel it is stupid, stay away.

  6. #21859
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Wow Bret,
    You gotta better outlook on this than I would have....you are a very patient man.....
    How's Karen holding up ? And Andy?

    Did you fare out OK with the tornadoes that just went through?

    Packing my camelbak and getting the dogs ready for the mountain....gonna be sunny and warm again today......
    Thanks, though I have to admit th 17 seem like a long time and its hard often to be patient. when I get impatient I try and remind myself enjoy every mintue and every day and try and remeber how lucky I am to still be here to have tihs time with Karen and Andy. I think it helps to have Andy and talk to him aboubt it. being a Father helps me look for the most constive way to see thing ("working to be a good father make you a better man" to quote my father)

    Karen feels better they are moving away from the LEMS, but I can tell the whole thing is getting to her.

    Andy's doing OK we talk very openly and as he said "we work as a team you and I and I like us being a team even if I and scared". He a good kid a lot like his Grandfather (my Dad) in many ways.

    Have a go ride.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  7. #21860
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    Hope every one is off call and has a great day.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #21861
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,574
    Good morning, Bret and everyone!
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. #21862
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,625
    moring all
    If you help others then you are a Success

  10. #21863
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Island, B.C.
    Posts
    2,472
    Morning Bret....how's it...?
    Well we got Royal Wedding on every channel for 4 days.....now it'll me Osama on every channel for 'bout 6 months unless Charlie Sheen does something stupid....
    Scariest thing is I think the western world thinks that it's now over.......it'll never be over 'till over we change the foreign policies....

    Rainy and yugh here today.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

  11. #21864
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    18,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Morning Bret....how's it...?
    Well we got Royal Wedding on every channel for 4 days.....now it'll me Osama on every channel for 'bout 6 months unless Charlie Sheen does something stupid....
    Scariest thing is I think the western world thinks that it's now over.......it'll never be over 'till over we change the foreign policies....

    Rainy and yugh here today.....
    This is not true.

    We can change all of the foreign policies we want, but the ONLY outcome they seek is to bring Muslim rule to the world.

    Now, if you are good with that outcome, well, "have a nice day."

    [Admin, please note the generally fraternal tone of my repsonse, due to the revised Pro rules.]
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  12. #21865
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    This is not true.

    We can change all of the foreign policies we want, but the ONLY outcome they seek is to bring Muslim rule to the world.

    Now, if you are good with that outcome, well, "have a nice day."

    [Admin, please note the generally fraternal tone of my repsonse, due to the revised Pro rules.]
    What revised pro rules? I need to know these things
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #21866
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,674
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What revised pro rules? I need to know these things
    There are several notices that have been posted around the site.

    Apparently, the ban hammer is going to swing faster and harder around here.

    Lusker posted them. There is a Notice at the top of my page.

Page 1682 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 68211821582163216721675167616771678167916801681168216831684168516861687168816891692173217822182 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event