Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Wedding ring alternatives

Dangers of wedding rings have been covered here but does anyone have any alternatives to just not wearing a ring? Tattoos and silicone rings seem like a safe bet. Anything hard seems out of the question with snagging a concern

Post Likes
    I don't wear any jewelry of any kind at work. Minimal items to get caught in moving parts.
    Tattoo is the next best option I guess-unless you wind up divorced lol
    Wife has never really had an issue with my policy

Post Likes
    Been married 23 years and took off the ring after our honeymoon…. it doesn't even fit me now. Don't wear jewelry in our line of work….it just doesn't jive.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Post Likes
    Yeah maybe consider wearing a nose ring. LOL. I'm married too so I can joke about it. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I wear a silicone one, got it from safety ringz dot com, or something like that.

Post Likes
    Quit wearing rings & watchs at work a long time ago,married 48 years now.Its just too dangerous.I'm marked MARRIED any way by the smell of fabric softener on my cloths.My wife has allways understood as her dad was an autu-mechanic all his life and dint wear rings or watches either.

Post Likes
    No rings
    No Jewlery
    Cotten shirts
    Now FR Rated shirts

Post Likes
    My first one hung up on a hay wagon while jumping off the wagon. It went under the skin and took snips to get off. For 28 yrs I didn't have it on again. This time around for 15 yrs I have had a titanium one on. Don't like wearing at work but have a slightly demanding wife. She is the greatest thing ever so I just deal with it and try to be careful. I have heard that titanium could be a pain to get off though. Fingers crossed.

Post Likes
    I don't believe you should let others make a safety decision for you. Your the one that has to live with the results.
    Sooner or later superstitious people need to get out of the 12th century. It's just a piece of metal.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Post Likes
    rings are a tourniquet wives use to stop a husband's circulation...
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Post Likes
    I have both with me every day. I don't wear either on my arm or finger. I used to buy Timex Marathon watches, they are no longer made. It is a clip or a carabiner watch. Works well, takes a heck of a beating, and I only have to replace the watch every 2 or 3 years, as the crystal face gets all scratched up from use.
    ...Ron
    Roof Rat

Post Likes
    my brother went to hawaii after qualifing for the ironman. He and his wife bought new rings while they were there. I think his is mahogany(wood). Pretty cool looking. He wears the wood ring all the time, the metal ring is in the safe.

Post Likes
    Married and never worn a ring, just too dangerous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast