LON Watcher 3 Plugins Missing after loading on new machine.

I have LW3 loaded on a new machine (old Machine was XP and new one is Vista). I have re-licensed the LW3 so we are good on that part. What I don't understand is that most of the plug-ins are missing.

I have spent the last three hours downloading and trying to upgrade Smartinstaller and have also used the Vista Patch.

I did find a whole bunch of plug-ins under a Computer/Local Disk (C:')/Distech Controls Downloads.In this file I can find the following:

BCS_Distech_Controls_RTU-L V200 Setup files (one as an example but there are many more) and the

Distech Controls EC-RTU-L Configure V108 Setup file.

If I double click on the Setup file, it will then send the Plug to wherever it is supposed to go. When I then open up LW3, it is now there. But surely, we shouldn't have to do this for all of the plugins, should we?

Yes, or with smart installer check the box to install automatically.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

KL,

Thanks - I did click the "Install Automatically" button. I guess this is just one of the quirks of Vista?

Got to the bottom of it. It was that Firefox was not updating the Smart Installer.

I uninstalled Smart Installer and then reinstalled it through IE7 and all was updated and worked correctly.