Post Likes

CFM ratings for trane?

Can someone tell me where to find the cfm ratings for trane single stage furnaces? I cant seem to find it on their site.

Post Likes
    Are you looking for the data sheets like Carrier posts on their site??? I found them on the Trane Commercial website. Try searching by the specific furnace model number.

Post Likes
    im lookin for the amount of cfm per ton. the info needed to properly size the furnace

Post Likes
    400 CFM per ton of cooling capacity on the highest fan speed is standard air flow for almost all brands. So a 3 ton blower will deliver 1200CFM. A single stage furnace will have a basic 3 or 4 speed blower, so the datasheet that comes with hte furnace will tell you which speed is best for the cooling capacity installed.

You do know that a furnace output (BTU) should not be sized for blower capacity. Although some furnaces sizes are available in different cabinet widths/blower sizes. For example some 80k BTU furnaces can come in a 3 Ton or 4 Ton blower.

Trane furnaces model numbers generally have a number at the end that indicates the blower capacity (2,3,4 or 5).

You might try asking this question in the professional forums.