Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They're handy way to get people from parking you in
    If you help others then you are a Success

Try that in downtown Columbus and let me know if you get a ticket.

I do see a lot of the local subcontractors for Time Warner doing this though, even while parked in a parking spot.

O-H

I O
    Anytime I have to go to the city I add a few bucks to the ticket for parking
    because you can never find a meter and if you do some Buck Nut will park you in then after you bump their car trying to get out the alarm will go off and you look like a fool trying to pull out with everyone laughing..........
    Im just saying ,,,,,,so I have been told .....
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    not to de-rail the post....most cities give cable companies exclusive rights to cover the city..the cable company in turn pays the city a licensing fee..that's why no tickets, they pay the city threw the back door already. (Indiana banned this..i have FiOS now)
    We had something similair, we did work for the District of Columbia, and they stiffed us.

Quote Originally Posted by scottsacavsfan View Post
    I O
    Anytime I have to go to the city I add a few bucks to the ticket for parking
    because you can never find a meter and if you do some Buck Nut will park you in then after you bump their car trying to get out the alarm will go off and you look like a fool trying to pull out with everyone laughing..........
    Im just saying ,,,,,,so I have been told .....
    Everyone knows us Buckeye fans are too poor to afford a car alarm.

I have had a few close calls at the parking meters downtown but working on campus is the worst. Their traffic and parking nazis make any cities seasoned professional look like a girl scout.

Most companies that employee a safety department have impleneted the cones around service trucks. One of the local AC Companies here used them. Your were supposed to place them far enough out to give you room to access all sides of the truck. To try and prevent accidents while you are getting a tool out of the street side of the vehicle.
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

Cool cone

They come in handy when you need access to the sides of your vehicle in a parking lot. Company policy is use them at your own discretion. Cones also work good when the parking person want to ticket you for backing into a park space. Properly placing cones makes your vehicle a construction site and unable to be ticketed,

Did you know that moving somebody else's cone cones is illegal and a felony. We had a police officer move ours once and cause a mishap. The local OSHA filed charges. The police officer is no longer in law enforcement.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mgould2 View Post
    They come in handy when you need access to the sides of your vehicle in a parking lot. Company policy is use them at your own discretion. Cones also work good when the parking person want to ticket you for backing into a park space. Properly placing cones makes your vehicle a construction site and unable to be ticketed,

Did you know that moving somebody else's cone cones is illegal and a felony. We had a police officer move ours once and cause a mishap. The local OSHA filed charges. The police officer is no longer in law enforcement.

I didn't know that. DO you rememmber the OSHA distance?

Hope it goings decent for you. Hang tought
    If you help others then you are a Success

Talking

If you put cones in the front and back of your truck in Manhattan , you would get a ticket on the truck and one for each of the cones.
    Last edited by Murphcoair; 03-24-2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Ive used them, never purchased any though... I find them all over the roads.... heh.

I use the ones the cable guys lose while goin 80 mph down the road :-))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12