Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: big shops

Post Likes
    FWIW, I work for a "big shop"

Post Likes
    The big shop guys get better beenies pay. But the small shop guys I think are more diverse. The small shop I work for Works on everything and anything. ratty and nice equipment. It seems like the bigger shops around here have certain guys that do certain things. I used to work for a big shop and from my experiance when I came to the samll shop knowledge overall increased. The shop I work for don't turn down anything in light com/ com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by wildtech View Post
    The big shop guys get better beenies pay. But the small shop guys I think are more diverse. The small shop I work for Works on everything and anything. ratty and nice equipment. It seems like the bigger shops around here have certain guys that do certain things. I used to work for a big shop and from my experiance when I came to the samll shop knowledge overall increased. The shop I work for don't turn down anything in light com/ com
    It's not bad to have a niche though. I have always worked for big shops though, and if I'm ever going to take advantage of my niche I always have to live in Big cities now.
    Guinness for strength

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678